PDA

View Full Version : More playing time for music

mskeke97
01-26-12, 08:26 AM
How do you get more playing time for the music? I only have an hour available. Do you have to add more dj tables or do you get time when you level up?

kattybell
01-26-12, 08:30 AM
Currently 1 hour is the only available time. Adding more DJ tables won't add more time and leveling up won't either. Many players have asked for more time.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 01:27 PM
I wish that the player's could have longer than the one hour current option, a range of time options would be really useful I think.

Rachael98
01-26-12, 02:44 PM
I think it's supposed to be an incentive to play.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 01:09 AM
It would be much better though for many players to have longer time options. As not all players can visit their nightclubs one to two hourly.

pika4ever88
01-28-12, 02:23 PM
I think it's supposed to be an incentive to play.

Then give some lesser reward for longer music play time, e.g. you make less coins if you choose 8 hrs (or no coins if you want to have infinite duration). Because some people have lives outside of their Story games. As much as people would like to pay attention 24-7 to their Story games, they have to work/go to school, household duties, and other obligations.

Because really, what's a club without music. The library? :s.

dj_delusional
01-28-12, 02:28 PM
theres another nightclub game and what they do is charge so many coins for longer dj sets, its free if you choose the least but it costs coins for longer ones from 1 hour upto 12 hours so thats how this problem could be solved