PDA

View Full Version : Sloth

bells08
01-26-12, 06:03 AM
Just unlocked level 29 and gained a new animal, the sloth..... I was glad it was a gem animal but come on TL 364,500 coins that's madness, I haven't even managed to collect enough coins to get another orangutan, it's taken a week already just to earn 64,000 coins. This is hard work, come on TL u need to reduce the coin animals to a realistic price!!! :mad:

bells08
01-26-12, 06:04 AM
Sorry I was glad it WASN'T a gem animal......

barleycoon
01-26-12, 08:44 AM
It is hard to earn coins in both Zoo story2 and pet shop story, I really hope TL may be able to look at this. So the player's are able to earn coins much quicker. Many of the animals and expansions cost quite a lot of coins, I know I have to wait quite a while for expansions now. It's hard to remember to access the game every one to two hour's for the collection of coins. I fear this affect's many player's and may put of player's from continuing with the games. However, I love playing both pet shop story and zoo story2.

franceschina86
01-26-12, 08:50 AM
Bells08 you are lucky that orangutan costs you 64.000 coins... I'm still collecting 92.000 coins.. I agree with both of you, it's crazy...Hope TL may update and change some prices....

barleycoon
01-26-12, 09:44 AM
Bells08 you are lucky that orangutan costs you 64.000 coins... I'm still collecting 92.000 coins.. I agree with both of you, it's crazy...Hope TL may update and change some prices....

It really is so difficult to build up coins, I've never experienced this on the other TL games when I first started playing them. Maybe, a bigger daily amount would really help us.

franceschina86
01-27-12, 03:59 AM
Yeah! I agree.. lower price or higher daily amount....finger crossed!

barleycoon
01-27-12, 04:35 AM
Yeah! I agree.. lower price or higher daily amount....finger crossed!

I really hope so too, a higher daily amount would maybe be more beneficial and possibly easier for TL.

iusedtobedigusr
01-27-12, 09:34 AM
Yep, my Orangutan shows at 92,700. And if think Sloth high, The Jack Rabbit is 396,000 and need that to crossbreed a Jackalope for 287,700.

laughingpanda
02-02-12, 04:17 PM
Who's managed to save up for one?

farmerted7
02-02-12, 05:39 PM
Well, then you might be interested in knowing Habitat upgrades for sloth are 366,000 then 732,000. Upgrades for jack rabbit are 255,000 and 510,000. The jackalopes hab upgrades are 150,000ish and 232,000.

cakeandpie
02-02-12, 06:23 PM
And yet the Sloth only gives you a little over 1052 coins every seven hours!

Galphath
02-02-12, 06:50 PM
Guy lok at them this way (i mean the sloth and the rabbit that follows it , it costs 390k gold aprox) both were the last levels animals, a milestone to reach when you had "finished" the game or on other words, to keep you entretained questing unless you wanted to buy some gems. Both are expensive indeed however keep in mind that on all this games (not only team lava ones) there must be an incentive for spending cash and we don?t have to get all the stuff on record time.

What will happen when you have all the animals?

bells08
02-03-12, 06:29 AM

Hi the orangutan did cost me 92,000, I meant it took me ages just to get to 64,000 coins. ;)

rionkimchi
02-03-12, 07:16 AM
Read the posts "How to play by their rules" and "Fastest Ways to Earn Gold and XP" to see how to build up gold quickly. Basically, you put into storage nearly all the animals in your zoo, and replace them with ICE CREAM STANDS. Remove paths & decorations too by the way. Fill every space you can with ice cream stands and then wear out your finger collecting as often as you can. You can earn 50,000 or 100,000 or even up to 200,000 gold per day with this strategy, depending on the size of your zoo and how often you collect.

Montegoe
02-03-12, 07:59 AM
I think it's great that people have figured how to earn coins or xp really fast, but I don't like the idea of having to empty my entire zoo of animals and replace it with hot dog stands. To me it sort of takes the fun out of it. I get that TL needs to slow down our progress somewhat as we all get close to the next level cap but I want to play Zoo Story 2 not "Hot Dogs & Popcorn".

ggggdave
02-03-12, 05:56 PM
I particularly enjoy that the breeding time is 7 days. Insanity

sweetthing1
03-14-12, 01:43 PM
I particularly enjoy that the breeding time is 7 days. Insanity

It takes that long to earn the coins you lost to breed, lol����....making slow but steady progress myself....play lots of story games but this is by far the slowest earner and the most expensive gem mandatory....

Dragon_cdk
03-15-12, 07:15 AM
I think it's great that people have figured how to earn coins or xp really fast, but I don't like the idea of having to empty my entire zoo of animals and replace it with hot dog stands. To me it sort of takes the fun out of it. I get that TL needs to slow down our progress somewhat as we all get close to the next level cap but I want to play Zoo Story 2 not "Hot Dogs & Popcorn".

I'm doing pretty well with almost all animals. I have 99 ice cream stands (=11 animals), but they are along the bottom edges of my zoo where most folks don't bother to go look anyway. I can usually harvest ~120k coins per day, and I have most of my animals in blocks of four. There is a path connecting to every exhibit, so it still looks like a zoo as well. However, if you need to find a restroom, we're in trouble... ;)

rionkimchi
03-16-12, 10:41 AM
Quite a number of high-level zoos have sloths, j-rabbits and j-lopes. You will probably notice those zoos tend to have certain animals in them - - the highest gold-earning animals -- and also fill every available spot with other gold-earning items, namely the ice cream stand which earns the most on average. Then you have to wear out your finger collecting, and also be very patient.

The game owners want you to "desire them" more than your strategies and patience can handle, and thus spend gems to get there. Save your gems, if you bought any, for items you CANNOT get without patience.

saintlover
03-22-12, 06:00 AM
I finally have enough coins saved up to buy one of the expensive animals. Not sure yet if which one I want to buy but I only have enough for one, no mate. It took me quite some time to accumulate that many coins too.

rionkimchi
03-22-12, 04:44 PM
I have seen the completed sloth habitat on a tour. I'll try to find it again. I have only upgraded it once. Have to save back up to upgrade it (complete it) since I already spent gold on completing jack rabbits and jackalopes. Once I breed the mtn goats for 5 frickin days (each), I should get there.

P.S. it is not "worth it" - - not a good investment - - to upgrade something so expensive. Only do it for the satisfaction, not because of the gold it earns you !!!

Dragon_cdk
04-05-12, 05:56 AM
Most ofthe big ones take 4-6 months to pay themselves back, but the worst I've seen so far is the second upgrade on the manx sheep. If you collect exactly every 18 hours, it will only take you a mere 340 days to make your money back. :P 108800 for only a 240 coin bump. ^^These are things you do when you run out of other things to buy. :)

cakeandpie
04-05-12, 10:21 AM
I've now bought a sloth and fully upgraded my Manx sheep, only because 1) I have no expansions left, and 2) breed times are so long. Because of these two things, my zoo does not change much so mostly what I'm doing is just collecting coins and XP. Eventually it builds up when you have very little else to do with the money.

joyzjewlz1221
06-25-13, 04:04 PM
I've noticed that both the sloth and the jackrabbit have the lab symbol on their description pics. Doesn't that symbol mean you can gain them through crossbreeding other animals to make them? I just can't find their "recipe" anywhere. It's so frustrating when you also have to shell out ever increasing high prices just to expand & buy other animals to reach goals. It's a GAME after all and is supposed to be fun & enjoyable, not frustrating & annoying. Sure, a good game should be challenging but this is a little much! My problem is I've already invested a lot of gem money & time in it to stop playing now so I guess I will grudgingly have to store some lower pay out animals and buy more popcorn machines. Some fun that will be! If anyone can answer my question about what the lab symbol on the sloth & jackrabbit really means I'd appreciate it very much! Thank you!

TinksThots
06-25-13, 04:25 PM
I've noticed that both the sloth and the jackrabbit have the lab symbol on their description pics. Doesn't that symbol mean you can gain them through crossbreeding other animals to make them? I just can't find their "recipe" anywhere.
Concise list of cross breeds (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?22399-Concise-List-of-Cross-Breeds)
That symbol means they can make something, not that they can be made. :)

I want to play Zoo Story 2 not "Hot Dogs & Popcorn".
That made me giggle like a mad woman LMAO! ^_^