PDA

View Full Version : Pls help me. Thx

lilysilver
01-25-12, 09:12 PM
I've reached the certain level and got money for the drink machine. but when I buy it, there is always a hammer on the picture. I tap it, and it says "hooray! build your own drink machine from nuts and bolts!complete it with some help from your friend.' I tap ok, but nothing happen, I couldn't even see the paper box with the stuffs in side. pls help me out ! thx!

nmishii
01-25-12, 09:15 PM
Don't tap on the hammer. Its brings up the information box you are seeing. Tap elsewhere, and place like any other item.

lilysilver
01-25-12, 09:27 PM
Thx! I was so stubborn): kept tapping the wrong place. Anyway, it works now. Thx again.

barleycoon
01-25-12, 11:35 PM
Thx! I was so stubborn): kept tapping the wrong place. Anyway, it works now. Thx again.

I feel, the appliances are harder to place on RS especially when we have a pop up. It can take many tries to place and sometimes won't place at all. Yet on BS with no pop ups the appliances place really easily. I'm glad you've placed it now.

nmishii
01-26-12, 01:10 AM

You're welcome. I'm glad that you were able to place the appliances with no problem once the hammer wasn't tapped.

Here's more info on the constructables if needed:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To