PDA

View Full Version : My bakery has turned into a Chore!

MochaMee
01-25-12, 06:45 PM
It's official, my Bakery has transformed from something fun into something annoying.

I've closed my doors, baked full on for two whole days. (level 38) so limited machines... Re-opened my doors and was Cleaned Out overnight... I can't even build up stock and then keep baking to maintain it.

Everything in my life is already an effort, work, house, kids etc. This was the one thing that was fun, easy and enjoyable... Now even my Bakery has turned into a chore....

Log in 10 times a day keep baking, keep getting cleaned out... Close shop, build up stock, gone overnight. (while still baking of course) and round and round it goes.

I'm over it, Team Lava if you think this change was such a good idea I suggest you start yourself a new game (at lvl 1) and see for yourself how over demanding it's become.

The 'very' least you could do is change a couple of recipes back to high servings so we can choose for ourselves if we want to be 'Chained to the Kitchen' or bake bigger quantities. (something that takes less than 16hrs otherwise by then the bakery is empty) This would be fairer for both new and old players.

I'm giving you one week to do SOMETHING to show your clients you at least care about our concerns... Even an amended reply on this issue would be nice. At least meet us all half way. Otherwise I'm out too.

I've tried really hard to embrace your changes and test it for myself before judging - but it really has ruined the game. PLEASE go back to the drawing board and review it again..

barleycoon
01-25-12, 06:53 PM
Sorry this has happened to you, if the door is blocked it may result in a quick sale of all food/drink. However, I've found by visiting other player's straight after unblocking the door it may prevent this happening. I really hope your able to build up more food/drink quickly for your bakery. I know many player's are finding the new changes really distressing.

atlantisonearth
01-25-12, 07:02 PM
I'm over it, Team Lava if you think this change was such a good idea I suggest you start yourself a new game (at lvl 1) and see for yourself how over demanding it's become.

Without buying gems.

barleycoon
01-25-12, 08:46 PM
If you block your cash register instead of the door you can stock up on food.

That's another good option, some players have said it helps to have the cash register as far away from the door as possible. They are saying it slows down the food/drink consumption rate. I'm going to try this too.