PDA

View Full Version : Time Glitch

awertie
01-25-12, 06:17 PM
Today a very odd experience happened to me.

I had wanted to redownload the halloween version of this app to see if the old items were still there, so I downloaded it, and they weren't. I was disappointed, but a few minutes later, I got an idea.
What if I switched the time on my device back before halloween? Would the items show up then?

I tried it and they didn't. I sat there feeling stupid for a few minutes, and then switched the time back. I went into my regular fashion story app, started playing, and everything seemed normal. However, a few minutes ago I went into the app and everything in my store was sold out except for a few blocked items. I was confused, and then I realized that the regular fashion story app was affected by the halloween app. I checked my coin total, and it was over a million instead of the six hundred thousand it had dropped to because of goals.

So, if you want to become a millionaire without waiting forever, try using this "time glitch." :)

shakiba
01-25-12, 07:05 PM
I dot know if that works for me anymore. After a whle out of sync messages would come so I stopped. Thx for the advice tho.

pika4ever88
01-25-12, 08:28 PM
Hm, that's an interesting plan. Though, I like feeling like I "earned' the gold... but I also dislike how slow it takes... :S. Can't decide. xD.

barleycoon
01-25-12, 08:51 PM
That's really interesting, I might try next time I'm low on coins. I can usually get a quick sale, by blocking the door for ages then unblocking and switching the game straight off after unblocking the door. I too usually get a large amount of coins which sometimes I really need.

easby06
01-25-12, 09:58 PM
I read something like that on a wall; however, it was referring to expired items. I tried it when my items expired. I reset the time and was able to collect my items. I went back to reset to real time and when I did, all the expired items came back.

Did this several times and the results were the same. I did not work for me.

shakiba
01-26-12, 09:34 AM
I read something like that on a wall; however, it was referring to expired items. I tried it when my items expired. I reset the time and was able to collect my items. I went back to reset to real time and when I did, all the expired items came back.

Did this several times and the results were the same. I did not work for me.

It used to work for me, not anymore, apparently. :(