PDA

View Full Version : Same game on 2 devices?

mandesen
01-25-12, 03:11 PM
I have rs on my iPad, Can i get the same game on my iPhone? Ive tried to dl to my Phone, but it was a new game.

The for a great game :)

piggiful
01-25-12, 03:15 PM
unfortunately nop

mandesen
01-25-12, 03:16 PM
Ok, thx for answer

barleycoon
01-25-12, 03:19 PM
I have rs on my iPad, Can i get the same game on my iPhone? Ive tried to dl to my Phone, but it was a new game.

The for a great game :)

I play on two devices now, my iPod and ipad2 I love the games that much. It's lovely to start a new game from the start.

mandesen
01-25-12, 03:21 PM
I play on two devices now, my iPod and ipad2 I love the games that much. It's lovely to start a new game from the start.
Yeah but i wantet the same game :)

barleycoon
01-25-12, 03:25 PM
Yeah but i wantet the same game :)

It is a shame you can't have one game on any number of devices, but maybe it could create issues for TL maybe thats why we can't. I like having two seperate games but time consuming.

bigbaker0321
01-25-12, 03:25 PM
Yes u can, just log in using a storm8 game

barleycoon
01-25-12, 03:29 PM

I didn't think we could have the same game on more than one device. Is it different with the storm8 games?

piggiful
01-25-12, 03:36 PM
Which storm8 game would you recommend?
Though I'm not trying to play the same game on 2 devices, I'd like to see if that would fix my issue with not being able to play on my droid tab.
Thanks

kooky panda
01-25-12, 03:41 PM
No you cannot have the same game on two different devices.

You can do a transfer back and forth each time to want to play you game on a different device by transferring by Storm 8.

I would like to play on my ipad at home and iphone when out and about, but I would be afraid the transfer might not go well, then I would have to wait for support
to fix it .

Transferring by Storm 8

Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device if you haven't already (On the old device, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab). Make sure that you write down your Storm8 ID and password and store them in a secure location.

3. On your new device log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your characters will have moved to the new device.

Following Step 3 in just one of Storm8's games will instantly move ALL of your characters in both Storm8 and TeamLava games from your old device to your new device.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

pinkster73
01-25-12, 03:41 PM
I didn't think we could have the same game on more than one device. Is it different with the storm8 games?

No, its the same as TL. One game for one device.

pinkster73
01-25-12, 03:42 PM
When I get a tablet, I'm going to have 2 farms YEAH!

Rachael98
01-25-12, 03:51 PM
Storn8=TeamLava=FireMocha.

The Storm8 IDs are connected (certainly on Apple, I'm not sure about Droid) by a unique number, the UDID of each device.

I believe it's probably due to this tie that we can't log on, because the UDIDs would change (and mess up their bans too, probably), so they'd need a major rescript.
There's also the parity problems (ie. items disappearing on one device), and the problems that might arise with accounts disappearing.

pinkster73
01-25-12, 03:53 PM
Storn8=TeamLava=FireMocha.

The Storm8 IDs are connected (certainly on Apple, I'm not sure about Droid) by a unique number, the UDID of each device.

I believe it's probably due to this tie that we can't log on, because the UDIDs would change (and mess up their bans too, probably), so they'd need a major rescript.
There's also the parity problems (ie. items disappearing on one device), and the problems that might arise with accounts disappearing.

Same for Android