PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor List

funinthepetshop
01-25-12, 12:27 PM
I would like the list to be constructed so that the list goes fron Z to A. It doesn't seem fair for the A's to always be first. I have 400 neighbors baut seldom get to visit the later letters unless on purpose.

Thanks,
Maria

pinkster73
01-25-12, 12:37 PM
I would like it to go from P to O.

nmishii
01-25-12, 12:40 PM
Before the neighbor list moved visited neighbors to the bottom, I used to visit my neighbors from Z to A for the same reason.

pinkster73
01-25-12, 12:42 PM
I always used to start at Z because I was sick of scrolling by the end.

funinthepetshop
01-25-12, 03:18 PM
Before the neighbor list moved visited neighbors to the bottom, I used to visit my neighbors from Z to A for the same reason.

The problem with scrolling is the time it takes to get to the end of the list of 400 neighbors, then after two picks you start at the top again and have to scroll to the end again where your picks start accumulating so that now the Z's are no longer at the bottom.

kyra1998
01-27-12, 10:41 AM
i have like 547 neighbours. sending gifts takes forevr. they should have a send to all button

iusedtobedigusr
01-27-12, 11:13 AM
Personally, My list keeps getting shorter, I allowed for all the Holidays so kept allot I was gonna delete. At one point I had over 500 neighbors and down to 150 and now My spreadsheet is showing that about 50 more seem to have abandoned the game and were good neighbors but I see no changes in their farms in well over a month. Some you can see spend a lot on Gems because all that's left is Gem items and building etc. But except for that it's just trees they never harvest, dead crops, unplowed fields or just green. Seems like the exodus began when Pop-ups were keeping you from even plowing or planting more then 10-20 plots before one would hit and you had to make sure that what you had just done even took. I'm not even gonna bother adding new neighbors until all the "Holiday Versions" are gone, At least then I have from March until Sept where the Popups for those versions will be gone.

nmishii
01-27-12, 03:32 PM
May to Sept. Don't forget Easter.

nmishii
01-27-12, 03:34 PM
The problem with scrolling is the time it takes to get to the end of the list of 400 neighbors, then after two picks you start at the top again and have to scroll to the end again where your picks start accumulating so that now the Z's are no longer at the bottom.

This was before they changed the neighbor list. Now I start at the top.

nmishii
01-28-12, 02:00 PM
There's an add me section for people who want to be added. Please post there.

xSnowyOwlx
01-28-12, 02:47 PM
I don't even bother visiting or gifting now except in response to a gift received or a message on my wall.

I have 200 neighbors. Until I have time to go through and find out which ones aren't playing, I won't be adding more.
It was stupid to accept all those invites, but I wasn't keeping track until it was too late.

In Fashion, I'm hoping more people drop me because I already spent 3 hours going through Bakery neighbors and deleting the ones who haven't been on in over a month and I can't waste that much time. I went from over 100 in Bakery to a nice 54. In Fashion I was almost at 300 neighbors, now I've got 279 and hoping it drops some more.

xSnowyOwlx
01-28-12, 02:48 PM
So, maybe everyone should consider that you don't need over 100 neighbors. I know it's a social game, but if you complain to TL because you have over 100 neighbors and can't visit them all each day, whose fault is that really? TL didn't force you to add that many neighbors.