PDA

View Full Version : Losing food

Unregistered
10-28-10, 04:57 PM
Everytime I cook food and then prepare and place it on the counter....when I log out and right back in....it's gone!!!! Today it was cupcakes......logged out and back in 1 minute they were gone. Am I doing something wrong here?

Unregistered
10-31-10, 05:53 AM
I like how fast the food was moving now it moves too slow please change it back I'm not making
Any money. People complain too much I've had some of the same food for two days straight I'm running out of counter space.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:52 AM
Are you receiving coins each time you log back in? If so, it just means customers ate the food. Our game continues to progress even when you are not playing it.

No Norman, food balances are staying up, they go down then seem to reset. Message on entry says I earned coins, but coins are actually depleting. This is not fixed. Really? U guys don't think there is a major bug here? Then no sense playing the game if u aren't going to fix. Really upset with you guys right now, and ive been one of ur biggest supporters here. Unbelievable.

The game is NOT functioning on iPad. The food is not being consumed and coins are not being earned. YOUR game IS NOT PROGRESSING. please hear what we are telling u on this forum and ask the team to resolve. Thank you. Else I fear you will lose your ardent base I think

Unregistered
11-02-10, 04:13 PM
I'm having a similar problems, on my ipnone I had about 4,000 plates of food, only about 18 spaces at tables, went to have a shower and came back 20 minutes later and ALL the food had gone! I had spent all day 'cooking', with the restaurant closed so I could build up stock and felt really disillusioned and like it was such a waste of time.... On my iPad it's the opposite, I have lots of food that just isn't getting eaten, the smiley face is only on 10 but there's loads of food (12,000+) and plenty of space. Something clearly isn't working. Getting quite bored with this now!

Unregistered
11-02-10, 04:17 PM
Today I had just prepared two dishes that took a long time to cook, placed them on the counter, got an annoying message about the restaurant being out of sync with the server and when it refreshed the food had disappeared. NOT IMPRESSED!! It never returned after logging out and back in.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 07:23 AM
same here:(
it has taken me so long to prepare the food but all of them disappeared at once!
fix the bug in no time plz!!

Unregistered
11-27-10, 07:39 AM
I too just had a lot of food prepared and the game lost internet connection, when I connected it again I discovered that all my food disappeared. Not 5 minutes later I placed some of my gifted foods on the counter and the game just crashed and took me to my iPod screen. When I got back on the game that food was gone too! Please fix this bug