PDA

View Full Version : Water counter in neighbors list

Unregistered
06-09-10, 05:37 AM
Would it be possible to add some kind of "water drops left" counter near the name of the neighbor in order to know if you can go and water (and the remaining drops available) or if you have to wait for the next day?
This could be useful if you have lots of neighbors and you don't remember who you have already watered and who you have not.

Thank you.

Brigitte
06-11-10, 01:48 PM
Would it be possible to add some kind of "water drops left" counter near the name of the neighbor in order to know if you can go and water (and the remaining drops available) or if you have to wait for the next day?
This could be useful if you have lots of neighbors and you don't remember who you have already watered and who you have not.

Thank you.

Great idea! And also how many times a neighbour watered you (back): than we can write usefull stuff and chat instead of "watered x10 neighbour"

Unregistered
06-12-10, 06:40 AM
Great idea! And also how many times a neighbour watered you (back): than we can write usefull stuff and chat instead of "watered x10 neighbour"

a counter that counts how many time they've watered your farm is a bit unfair, because they could be good neighbours who came by to visit and found nothing to water. A similar idea -last time a neighbour visited your farm - days counter, or last date.

In addition - it could be useful to be able to remove someone from the neighbours list. I have a few neighbours who've obviously quit the game, and a few other who never-ever water back (the leaches!) about 20 neighbours of both types together. Would be nice not to run into them every time I go to water nice neighbours.

Unregistered
06-19-10, 08:48 PM
That is a really great idea, I was just thinking about that earlier today, when you go to a neighbors farm sometimes it's really hard to tell if they are all watered or not and it's kind of annoying have to skim through each row and see if there is an empty plot to water so a water counter would be really cool.

Tomas-san
06-21-10, 11:08 AM
I think its a nice idea too to put how many drops you have left to give to your neighbors. I dont like the idea of showing how many spaces left your neighbor has left to water because it semi-defeats the purpose of visiting and perhaps admiring what your neighbor has. While I know were all trying to make our OWN farm big and great its nice to view others works without having to see a gauge of their water level in order to do it.

goodneighbor
06-21-10, 05:23 PM
I think its a nice idea too to put how many drops you have left to give to your neighbors. I dont like the idea of showing how many spaces left your neighbor has left to water because it semi-defeats the purpose of visiting and perhaps admiring what your neighbor has. While I know were all trying to make our OWN farm big and great its nice to view others works without having to see a gauge of their water level in order to do it.

" i like to go hunting for those last water droplets and i go hunting everyday."

Unregistered
06-22-10, 07:20 AM
Please give us something to manage our neighbors. It really is becoming a chore.

Unregistered
06-22-10, 11:09 AM
Oh, yes- a water counter and something to somehow sort out neighbours, would really be great!
Please- pretty please!! :)

Ariel
06-22-10, 12:39 PM
I think all of us neeeeeeed the counter in order to avoid returning to the same already watered neighbor again and again.

Ariel!
06-22-10, 12:41 PM
I'd like the possibility to see the user farm before accepting him as a neighbor.

and...

I'd like the possibility to cancel a neighbor who doesn't comply with the spirit of the game!

Tks