PDA

View Full Version : Will Bakery Story be reset if I restore & jailbreak my iphone??

duckieduckduck
01-24-12, 05:33 PM
I really want my iphone to have some live wallpaper & android type screen lock,
also change the notification sound... etc.
so i was thinking about jailbreak my iphone..

But will all my data in Bakery & Restaurant Story reset??

bawpotter
01-24-12, 06:44 PM
Nope. It shouldn't. Just make sure to back up your phone before jailbreaking, as it could easily go wrong.

kooky panda
01-24-12, 07:44 PM
I have seen internet sites where when you jailbreak a phone, some applications you download will not run correctly.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 08:04 PM
And you also void any warranty you might have.

duckieduckduck
01-25-12, 05:43 AM
Thanks all :)

I never thought about jailbreak it until my friend do it, it is much prettier & tidy, and she seems have no problem with games & other thing. But she's 4g & mine is 4s, and she never play any "story".
For warranty issue, people in many forum said if u restore the iphone back to factory setting, it will never show it have jailbreaked before, so still have the warranty.

GroupMagma
01-25-12, 03:10 PM
Please note that jailbraking is still not recommended, as we can't guarantee your device's compatibility with our games after doing so. Also, just because a device can be restored to factory settings after jailbraking does not change the fact that doing so initially is a violation of the Terms of Use for the product.

duckieduckduck
01-25-12, 05:45 PM
Ok, a violation is still a violation, I will not jailbreak it :)
I guess I need to stand it "small & never repeat" notification sound, and stupid 12 application only folder system.

BTW, if I get virus or spyware (touchwood) & need to restore my iphone to factory setting,
can I get my story status back??

kooky panda
01-25-12, 06:21 PM
Ok, a violation is still a violation, I will not jailbreak it :)
I guess I need to stand it "small & never repeat" notification sound, and stupid 12 application only folder system.

BTW, if I get virus or spyware (touchwood) & need to restore my iphone to factory setting,
can I get my story status back??

The games are saved on team lavas servers so yes if you restore and lose your game, you can go to app store and redownload it and you will be where you left off.