PDA

View Full Version : More pets please

lost_aeris
01-24-12, 04:55 PM
I have purchased all of the pets that cost coins and unlocked all the pets that don't require gems. I love the game but am losing interest because I really can't do anymore building without purchasing gems. It would be really nice if you could add some more pets.

333sandy
01-24-12, 05:00 PM
That would be great, I agree.

barleycoon
01-24-12, 05:32 PM
I really hope we might get more updates with new pets and both coin and gem options.

chrisun10
01-24-12, 06:27 PM
They really shouldn't release games that are half done

barleycoon
01-26-12, 06:48 PM
It's lovely the player's have recieved new pets today and other items, thank you TL.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 06:07 PM
I agree, too. But, if you look closely. A lot of the pets are coins. You can always redecorate if you're getting bored ;) ..
The weekly updates have been awesome- lots of coin animals!! :)

ariesblu
02-04-12, 06:26 PM
My older sis plays this game, and she's told me the challenges one has after you max out on all the coin animals. Not much you can do but buy gems (though the gem page isn't showing for her for some odd reason). Really shows how much of a free game this really is. :p

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 10:38 AM
My older sis plays this game, and she's told me the challenges one has after you max out on all the coin animals. Not much you can do but buy gems (though the gem page isn't showing for her for some odd reason). Really shows how much of a free game this really is. :p
Tell your sister to try restoring her device (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices), that might help.
There are a lot of coin decor, she can always remodel :p

usamissattitude
02-08-12, 11:22 AM
Tell your sister to try restoring her device (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices), that might help.
There are a lot of coin decor, she can always remodel :p

Really starting to loose interest in this game... TOO MANY BUGS, CAN'T GO PASS LEVEL 25, THE ANIMALS TAKE TO LONG TO REPRODUCE (7 DAYS FOR A BOX TURTLE... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!), NOT ENOUGH COIN ANIMALS, THE BORDER COLLIE'S ARE 149 GEMS EACH WHICH IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY IF YOU ASK ME, MORE THAN HALF THE TIME MY BUY GEM SCREEN DOESN'T WORK & WHEN IT DOES I HAVE TO WAIT HOURS FOR THE GEMS TO BE CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT IF IT EVEN MAKES IT THAT FAR BECAUSE LAST TIME I BOUGHT SOME GEMS FOR $5 & I NEVER GOT THEM!!

TheHelpfulPlace
02-08-12, 11:26 AM
Really starting to loose interest in this game... TOO MANY BUGS, CAN'T GO PASS LEVEL 25, THE ANIMALS TAKE TO LONG TO REPRODUCE (7 DAYS FOR A BOX TURTLE... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!), NOT ENOUGH COIN ANIMALS, THE BORDER COLLIE'S ARE 149 GEMS EACH WHICH IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY IF YOU ASK ME, MORE THAN HALF THE TIME MY BUY GEM SCREEN DOESN'T WORK & WHEN IT DOES I HAVE TO WAIT HOURS FOR THE GEMS TO BE CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT IF IT EVEN MAKES IT THAT FAR BECAUSE LAST TIME I BOUGHT SOME GEMS FOR $5 & I NEVER GOT THEM!!
Email support@teamlava.com and tell them that. Include the purchase receipt.
There are a lot of coin animals, in my opinion.

I do admit I'm not actively playing there because of some reasons you listed :) (long breeding times, can't pass 25)

dalula
02-08-12, 04:30 PM
Email support@teamlava.com and tell them that. Include the purchase receipt.
There are a lot of coin animals, in my opinion.

I do admit I'm not actively playing there because of some reasons you listed :) (long breeding times, can't pass 25)

That's because level 25 is the level cap for now. it's like level 96 in the other games ;)

trace35
02-22-12, 03:28 AM
R u crazy????? Team lava has capped game at level 25 anyway so even if u buy gems u won't get any further! The whole point of free games is so team lava makes money from people buying gems so that's why they don't add more coin animals. Also NEVER buy gems because they take them away then ake up reasons why they r gone!