PDA

View Full Version : I still don't have truffle maker or chocolate dip

piggiful
01-24-12, 08:46 AM
when can I make those?

barleycoon
01-24-12, 08:52 AM
when can I make those?

The updates roll out Friday to Tuesday for new items.

piggiful
01-24-12, 09:04 AM
I figure it's tuesday and I still don't see them:(

barleycoon
01-24-12, 09:05 AM
when can I make those?

Sorry, if your playing on IOS no information yet as to when they may be released.

piggiful
01-24-12, 09:18 AM
They are available on my iphone 4s, but not available on my iphone 3g (same IOS version).

barleycoon
01-24-12, 09:20 AM
They are available on my iphone 4s, but not available on my iphone 3g (same IOS version).

Some lucky players were given them on IOS, they were taken out because of some issues.
Sorry, I can't provide more information on when we may recieve them.

bunny_foo
01-24-12, 09:28 AM
What parts are needed to built the truffle maker and the chocolate dip?

piggiful
01-24-12, 09:31 AM
What parts are needed to built the truffle maker and the chocolate dip?
the sticky thread has them.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!

felicitybliss
01-24-12, 09:33 AM
Some lucky players were given them on IOS, they were taken out because of some issues.
Sorry, I can't provide more information on when we may recieve them.

Perhaps, I am misunderstanding what you are communicating to piggiful, but the truffle maker and chocolate dip machine are in my IOS iPad 2 bakery story game. I believe it was the truffle maker that was removed briefly on Friday, but it quickly returned on my game. I've been building/using these since Friday. From my understanding, some IOS players received them (and are using them); others did not.

sourlicorice2
01-24-12, 09:38 AM
I still haven't gotten any Valentine stuff in bakery and in a half an hour it'll be Wednesday morning (12:00am) :-(

kooky panda
01-24-12, 09:45 AM
Perhaps, I am misunderstanding what you are communicating to piggiful, but the truffle maker and chocolate dip machine are in my IOS iPad 2 bakery story game. I believe it was the truffle maker that was removed briefly on Friday, but it quickly returned on my game. I've been building/using these since Friday. From my understanding, some IOS players received them (and are using them); others did not.

You are correct,
IOS was not suppose to have access to the new appliances yet. There were a few lucky devices that got these appliances before a fix was applied to the games.

No announced time of when the rest of the items will be released to IOS.

mamatlee11
01-24-12, 10:05 AM
Then I got lucky for once!! I'm on iPhone 4 and I got them

EricasYummys
01-24-12, 11:50 AM
I'm glad to wait so when I do get it - it will have fixes (hopefully) and better options for the decorations. If there is a food price drop (to help balance things) shouldn't there also be a price drop on the new stuff (to keep it balanced)?

piggiful
01-24-12, 12:50 PM
I can't wait:-D
I just want something for my fingers to tap on in the bakery, since my restaurant will be closing soon. At the rate the food is depleting, my restaurant will be closing its door in about a week to 2.

bitty143
01-24-12, 04:35 PM
I'm glad to wait so when I do get it - it will have fixes (hopefully) and better options for the decorations. If there is a food price drop (to help balance things) shouldn't there also be a price drop on the new stuff (to keep it balanced)?

You are so right! Everything should cost less now that we're earning so much less. ESPECIALLY THE EXPANSIONS!!!!!!! Earning millions to expand is basically impossible now!

SweetBGs
01-24-12, 05:27 PM
Well I'm guessing the valentine fri-tues roll out has come and gone, yet I have nothing new. It's the end of January TL...why even bother at this point? V-day will be here and gone before I can enjoy the new stuff.

shakiba
01-24-12, 06:06 PM
Well I'm guessing the valentine fri-tues roll out has come and gone, yet I have nothing new. It's the end of January TL...why even bother at this point? V-day will be here and gone before I can enjoy the new stuff.
I feel ur pain. :( Nothing for me either.

rachelhargrave
01-24-12, 06:23 PM
I have an Ipod touch same problem nothing?!!!

chrisun10
01-24-12, 06:25 PM

I think they ment tue feb 14

shakiba
01-24-12, 07:11 PM
I think they ment tue feb 14

nope. Usually, if ur update doesnt come on fri, it comes on the following tuesday. In this case, it doesnt apply to this week's update. However, this time, TL didnt mentioned when they will come on an exact date.

sbc188
01-24-12, 07:43 PM
I still haven't gotten any Valentine stuff in bakery and in a half an hour it'll be Wednesday morning (12:00am) :-(

Same with me...No update. When are we going to get the updates and the new goals.

Im on iPod Touch 5.0.1
Bakery Story 1.4

sbc188
01-24-12, 07:50 PM
I feel ur pain. :( Nothing for me either.

Nothing for me either

tehbaker
01-25-12, 12:45 AM
Nothing here either. A bit disheartening because it's going to be V-day before I even get the update. At this rate I should finish the goals by... maybe May 1? -.-

barleycoon
01-25-12, 12:51 AM
Nothing here either. A bit disheartening because it's going to be V-day before I even get the update. At this rate I should finish the goals by... maybe May 1? -.-

Sorry, no announcements for when these valentine items might be released for IOS players.

SweetBGs
01-25-12, 05:44 AM
I'm getting fed up with the inconsistencies in this game. So have a lot of my neighbors apparently cause they're dropping like flies. I was patient, hoping we iOS players would get updates by tuesday but still nothing. I'm considering quitting at this point because I'm tired of staring at the same old stuff while others get new goals, appliances, etc

piggiful
01-25-12, 08:38 AM
nada
no truffle maker this morning......
the same morning that RS screwed me out of 30 parts by reverting a built candy stove to unbuilt and took all the hard earned parts anyway.........

nmishii
01-25-12, 10:22 AM
Androids got the Marzipan Maker and Candy Cane Oven today. And no recipe with the Candy Cane Oven. Just the appliances, no goals. Christmas was over a month ago.

So is the wait for the Valentine's content really that bad when put in perspective?

piggiful
01-25-12, 11:48 AM
Androids got the Marzipan Maker and Candy Cane Oven today. And no recipe with the Candy Cane Oven. Just the appliances, no goals. Christmas was over a month ago.

So is the wait for the Valentine's content really that bad when put in perspective?

No, it's not "that" bad;)
I still take out my 6 marzipan cookers to keep up the inventory from time to time......but I'm getting bored since I don't really do much in RS anymore....just letting it die.

turtlenova
01-25-12, 11:56 AM

I agree with you. Android users didn't even have any goals for christmas and the christmas appliances was just released today for android. Yet the Iphone ppl are the ones complaining about not receiving any valentine goals.

barleycoon
01-25-12, 12:15 PM

To clear up the misunderstanding, some IOS players were given some Valentine items, I too recieved some on my ipad2.

kooky panda
01-25-12, 12:34 PM

Yes this is correct.

pastrychef17
01-25-12, 12:41 PM
I agree with you. Android users didn't even have any goals for christmas and the christmas appliances was just released today for android. Yet the Iphone ppl are the ones complaining about not receiving any valentine goals.

Not all the iphone people are complaining. Just sayin'.... :)

37dog
01-25-12, 12:44 PM
I have an iPhone 4, and I STILL haven't received them!

pinkster73
01-25-12, 12:49 PM
Did anyone else find the two posts above mine funny?

pastrychef17
01-25-12, 01:40 PM
Did anyone else find the two posts above mine funny?

YES. Apparently I'm fighting a losing battle, lol. Actually, I think the whole thing is funny. Now iOS users get a taste of what it's like to be Android users who don't get things first or have to wait awhile after a new release and Android users get a taste of having to listen to others complain about not getting the same thing other people got.

turtlenova
01-25-12, 02:41 PM

Not all the iphone people are complaining. Just sayin'.... :)

Duh of course not all iphone ppl are complaining. There's millions of ppl using iphones and we don't see millions of complaint. What I'm saying is a lot more iphone ppl are complaining compared to the amount of android users that complaints.

On a side note, [] u tl and ur stupid gem trap.

SweetBGs
01-25-12, 05:57 PM
Duh of course not all iphone ppl are complaining. There's millions of ppl using iphones and we don't see millions of complaint. What I'm saying is a lot more iphone ppl are complaining compared to the amount of android users that complaints.

Or maybe there are a lot more iPhone people complaining because...wait for it.......there are a lot more iPhone users.

mimidori
01-25-12, 06:11 PM
I really want the Valentines stuff, not that I dont understand Android players...

I'm just much less patient than many of you. It was okay when I had Android (I switched to Iphone before Xmas), in BS we get the frier, Halloween stuff etc, so I didnt miss out on much.

I'm not complaining right now, because I believe we will get the stuff soon. But if like Android players, we cant be sure we'll get it months later or at all, I'll quit.

pinkster73
01-25-12, 06:36 PM
Or maybe there are a lot more iPhone people complaining because...wait for it.......there are a lot more iPhone users.

It's about 60/40 for ios at this time.

turtlenova
01-25-12, 08:13 PM

The percentage of iphone users complains more than the percentage of android users. I seen many post that iphone users asked when they're gonna get the new valentine stuff but I literally haven't seen one android user complain.

sansfinchy
01-25-12, 09:11 PM
I am playing on an android phone and an ipad2. Quite frankly I am finding that there is a vast difference between the game experiences. There is so much that is not available to android users but then again this is a just a game. The complaints are mind boggling.

queentina3
01-25-12, 09:21 PM
I am playing on an android phone and an ipad2. Quite frankly I am finding that there is a vast difference between the game experiences. There is so much that is not available to android users but then again this is a just a game. The complaints are mind boggling.

Whose complaints, Android or iOS users? Just curious, as the Android users are pretty used to NOT getting things at this point. LOL

bitty143
01-25-12, 10:09 PM
The percentage of iphone users complains more than the percentage of android users. I seen many post that iphone users asked when they're gonna get the new valentine stuff but I literally haven't seen one android user complain.

That would be because the android users got the valentine stuff. Therefore they have no reason to complain.

nmishii
01-25-12, 10:14 PM
That would be because the android users got the valentine stuff. Therefore they have no reason to complain.

Android users did not, and most likely will not, get the goals that iOS users will get.

Androids got a small set of the Valentines content. iOS will eventually get the same content plus goals and more recipes.

ohdiscordia
01-25-12, 10:36 PM
And android users got the christmas appliances today. So to all the complainers, be patient and calm [] down.

It's a month after Christmas, I think its pretty understandable to be upset by this.. not to mention Android users get like a third of the functionality iOS users do. If we don't complain, nothing will ever change and TL will think its okay to run their businesses like that.

turtlenova
01-25-12, 11:27 PM

are you talking about? Android users didn't get any calentine stuff.

turtlenova
01-25-12, 11:43 PM
It's a month after Christmas, I think its pretty understandable to be upset by this.. not to mention Android users get like a third of the functionality iOS users do. If we don't complain, nothing will ever change and TL will think its okay to run their businesses like that.

Sure android users received the christmas appliance but it was long overdue. We been complaining about the last update for a week and the gem traps issue for months and tl did nothing about it because they don't care about fixing problems and bugs in the game. But weekly updates are different, tl will eventually release valentine content just like they did with christmas and halloween(android users will receive the content weeks after iOS users do obv). What I'm saying is that its not valentine yet so be patient and see if tl releases valentine updates, we still got a few more days. If not then complain.

ohdiscordia
01-26-12, 12:44 AM
tl will eventually release valentine content just like they did with christmas and halloween(android users will receive the content weeks after iOS users do obv). What I'm saying is that its not valentine yet so be patient and see if tl releases valentine updates, we still got a few more days. If not then complain.

...? I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing, but the fact remains that it is absolutely ridiculous to make half of customers wait until WEEKS after a holiday to receive the seasonal content that the other half has been enjoying since way before the holiday. If that's how it is, then why even bother?

nmishii
01-26-12, 01:06 AM
...? I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing, but the fact remains that it is absolutely ridiculous to make half of customers wait until WEEKS after a holiday to receive the seasonal content that the other half has been enjoying since way before the holiday. If that's how it is, then why even bother?

Those 4 holiday appliances are normal appliances. There is no difference in releasing those appliances and the holiday drink mixer, fireplace oven, or deep fryer that Androids got at the same time as iOS as weekly content. I believe the 4 appliances were available on the regular iOS versions, which also didn't have goals.

They really could have been released during the holiday season rather than a month after if they really wanted to.

Better late than never. But it makes you feel like you're not worth getting anything new and at the same time as iOS players, but can have it once iOS players are done with it and playing with the next new features.

sansfinchy
01-26-12, 05:41 AM
Whose complaints, Android or iOS users? Just curious, as the Android users are pretty used to NOT getting things at this point. LOL

All the complaints. I come to this forum to get some tips and information and it appears that it is a place for major griping about everything. Theses are GAMES to have fun and possibly relieve stress not to get all twisted about. If you didn't get what the other person got...SO WHAT! If a game causes so much anxiety then perhaps there are other things to do. Just sayin

SweetBGs
01-26-12, 06:25 AM

I'd like to see your "data" on those percentages. And there was no end to the supply of complaints from android users about Xmas updates.

piggiful
01-26-12, 08:04 AM
Stop hijacking my thread!
This is mine, all mine:-D

This morning's report....no truffle makers yet.

kooky panda
01-26-12, 09:29 AM
Okay Guys lets stay on topic. As a reminder this topic is on truffle maker and choclate Dip appliances .

when can I make those?

As mentioned on numeruous threads, no announcement has been made of when or if additional Valentine items and /or goals will be released.

Our updates may not be distributed to all users at the same time. These items in question may be rolling out slowly to your device, or may otherwise not be available for your device at this time.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

turtlenova
01-26-12, 10:16 AM

I disagree that ppl need to complain about not receiving any valentine stuff because tl will eventaully release those.
I agree that we should complain about tl not fixing past updates.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 10:20 AM
I really do believe TL will release these new appliances to IOS players as soon as they are able to. I know it's frustrating to have to wait for any new item, this affects both user groups.

turtlenova
01-26-12, 10:22 AM
I'd like to see your "data" on those percentages. And there was no end to the supply of complaints from android users about Xmas updates.

You say that there's an endless supply of compliants from android users. That's because they have the right to complain. IOS users have no right to complain when tl is already favoring them.

barleycoon
01-26-12, 10:25 AM
Any user has the right to complain I feel, again it is distressing when player's don't have the items wanted.
Hopefully, as soon as the community manager's have more information, I'm sure it will be passed on.

kooky panda
01-26-12, 10:46 AM
You say that there's an endless supply of compliants from android users. That's because they have the right to complain. IOS users have no right to complain when tl is already favoring them.

Once again lets keep this thread on topic. discussions or disagreements on android vs IOS, please take to the Pms or start a new thread.

uwantoplay
01-26-12, 10:48 AM
Wow! Interesting comments on this thread and a few people not actually reading what other people have posted. I am an IOS user and I have BOTH appliances. I don't believe any user has the actual goals yet but at least there was 1 unlocked recipe for each one Positive thing that TL did this time! And everybody, remember, patience is a virtue!

diehardpat
01-26-12, 11:29 AM

I was told this very same thing last week and I waited nothing happened then I asked again and I was told by somebody else that new ovens were not part of update and that iOS users would have to wait until TL were able to fix only android were able to get ovens. So dear lady don't be waiting in anticapation. Personally I like the truth and a straight answer not one that keeps me hanging on a thread. And I was told to have patience to top it off. Smack em on the wrist lol

awong3
01-26-12, 01:03 PM

I have the 4S. And I don't have them either!!

piggiful
01-26-12, 01:20 PM
This really wasn't created as a let's complain thread. It was created as a what's wrong with my phone thread, then it turned into, when can I expect it thread, then it became a journal of when I actually get it. Unfortunately, it's been hijacked.

So here is how I look at it. We have multiple iphone devices in the house. Some have it, and some don't have it. Now, can you see why I posted this to find out why one iphone might not be working thread? Then I was told that it wasn't available to all iphones even if they have the same version of IOS.
Can you see how confusing it might be to us? Some iphones have truffle cookers, some iphones don't? and everyone in the house start a cat fight about whose phone is broken?

Anyway, now it would be nice to know when this fight would stop.....but it doesn't sound like there is a date being offered. So, all I'm doing is reporting what I see on the phone that doesn't have the new cooker.

3cala
10-01-14, 01:09 PM
So weird, I've been playing for 2 yrs never saw the truffle maker before today and i just happened to notice its in the appliances and it says 6 days left. What up?

kooky panda
10-01-14, 01:14 PM
So weird, I've been playing for 2 yrs never saw the truffle maker before today and i just happened to notice its in the appliances and it says 6 days left. What up?

It is being offered for a limited time with this week's update.
Get yours while you can!!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73622-Bakery-Story-Update-10-1-14

Closing since this is an older thread.