catgirl477
01-24-12, 01:17 AM
If poll is not up when you see this check back in a few minuets

333sandy
01-24-12, 01:43 AM
Rose vases for me, thanks

barleycoon
01-24-12, 04:16 AM
I'd love the heart wallpaper would look really beautiful in our bakery's.

EricasYummys
01-24-12, 12:00 PM
I'd like to see it all!! And be able to buy heart chairs and tables with coins.

Cutie4life900
01-24-12, 12:05 PM
Heart wallpaper and table for 2 & pink flooring! But with coins, no more outragous gem costs please!!!

hanatsuki
01-25-12, 01:02 AM
Let's hope most new items are going to be coins content

tehbaker
01-25-12, 01:50 AM
Preferably some interesting balloon sculptures and heart wall decorations - maybe a clock.

At the moment though, any Valentine's Day item is good since it seems I'm -still- missing any update.

mimidori
01-25-12, 06:25 AM
A swing...white or wooden, with flowers and vines, a human couple sitting on it, a bird couple singing above them (I'm being too specific!) if you want two puppies cuddling underneath. I always thought the tea party was beautiful but it doesn't quite match my bakery. Something simliar with softer colors would be nice.

cookietyler
01-30-12, 09:55 PM
All suggested items listed would be great, only if they can be purchased with coins.

catgirl477
01-30-12, 11:30 PM
Preferably some interesting balloon sculptures and heart wall decorations - maybe a clock.

At the moment though, any Valentine's Day item is good since it seems I'm -still- missing any update. yay! You got ur balloon sculpture, and for coins!

catgirl477
01-30-12, 11:31 PM
A swing...white or wooden, with flowers and vines, a human couple sitting on it, a bird couple singing above them (I'm being too specific!) if you want two puppies cuddling underneath. I always thought the tea party was beautiful but it doesn't quite match my bakery. Something simliar with softer colors would be nice.

I LOVE! Your idea! I hope TL sees it it would be a great limited time offer I think

catgirl477
01-30-12, 11:33 PM
Yay! So far we got heart wall paper, and for coins too! Let's hope to get another one this Friday

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 02:45 AM
I'd like a heart counter for coins, or a pretty flower wall decoration. Some flooring would be good too, but its too expensive to do floors with gems :/

EricasYummys
01-31-12, 12:24 PM
There should be basic decorations for coins like tables, chairs, floor tiles, plants, etc. I've seen some expensive heart tables out there- but not like what you normally see when there's new stuff. A coin option for those would be appreciated!

shakiba
01-31-12, 12:27 PM
I would love a table for two.. so romantic!
but we need more pink flooring for coins.

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 01:37 PM
Eight gems for one table is crazy, I can see two or three but really, eight? That's kind of excessive haha

dreamytreats
01-31-12, 04:44 PM
I would like some pink flooring... Also, recipe wise.. I'd like another type of love potion. Maybe love potion #9?

duckieduckduck
01-31-12, 06:16 PM
I really love the piano in Restaurant story, but it is too expensive...

also I like some pretty floor title in pink & white...
and some more pretty "square table" with table cloth that can match perfectly into a large table, without any border...
like the peach, checkred, but just too little choice now...

shakiba
01-31-12, 06:26 PM
Yay! So far we got heart wall paper, and for coins too! Let's hope to get another one this Friday

YES! And floor tiles....we need cute tiles...that costs coins.. :)

ohdiscordia
01-31-12, 07:01 PM
Pink and white small checkered tile would be so cute! And pink and white ****** paper with a wainscot, not like the weird pink/peachy one we have now that is not only gems but hard to match

dalula
01-31-12, 07:04 PM
almost all of the above