PDA

View Full Version : Do Goal Requested Items...

pika4ever88
01-23-12, 10:06 PM
Do goal requested items:

1) Count for different goals? For instance, "Back to the Grind and "Pumpkin Pride" both require Dried Cherries. If you request for one, do they count for both?

2) "Add" to your "inventory"? For instance, "Spirit of Giving" unlocks "Enthusiasm." Both require Apple Wood Chips, 6 and 5 respectively. If you receive more than 6 on the request for "Spirit of Giving" are they "saved" and then applied towards "Enthusiasm"?

And comment about any other (useful) quirky behaviors of goal requested items you can think of.

Memory could serve me wrong, I feel like the answer is no for #1 because in BS the first goals of Santa and the snowman required Teaspoon of Sugar and I got one and I believe it was applied towards only one of the goals. However, I feel like the answer for #2 is yes because I feel like I used one of the goals to request sugar and eventually got enough sugar so that both Santa and the snowman were happy.

333sandy
01-23-12, 10:14 PM
If both the goals, needing the same item, are both open, both the goal requests will be filled.

In the new rs goals, there are baked scallops on two requests at the same time, I baked 20 and both goals were ticked off together.

pika4ever88
01-24-12, 07:59 AM
If both the goals, needing the same item, are both open, both the goal requests will be filled.

In the new rs goals, there are baked scallops on two requests at the same time, I baked 20 and both goals were ticked off together.

Goal requested items. (The ones where you have to "Ask" neighbors, hence requests.) Not cooked items...

I made sure to give examples and to have a great explanation to make sure people understand what I'm asking about. *Sigh.*

ksbmommy
01-24-12, 08:05 AM
It did not in the past. I had to ask for both it only went towards the one I asked for.

Cooking on the other hand went towards both.

ksbmommy
01-24-12, 08:06 AM
PS. I totally understood your first post ;)