PDA

View Full Version : Lip couch request problem

13rebecca13
01-23-12, 07:41 PM
I have 11 hours left on my lip couch goal. All I need to do us get 3 gossips and I have requested this from all 200+ of my neighbours and they keep telling me that they accepted it but I haven't received it? I've tried restarting my device and deleting and redownloading the app :( I really don't want to have to pay gems for this couch if I don't finish in time :(

kooky panda
01-23-12, 07:44 PM
I have 11 hours left on my lip couch goal. All I need to do us get 3 gossips and I have requested this from all 200+ of my neighbours and they keep telling me that they accepted it but I haven't received it? I've tried restarting my device and deleting and redownloading the app :( I really don't want to have to pay gems for this couch if I don't finish in time :(

Have you already accepted 20 goals request or parts for makeup counter(if you are building one) in the last 24 hours?

13rebecca13
01-23-12, 07:45 PM
No, this is the only thing I've asked for. I also added new neighbours and still nothing. (I don't know I'd that affects what you're talking about, sorry). I dont have a lot of knowledge about this.

kooky panda
01-23-12, 08:02 PM
no problem, try deleting all Fashion games(christmas, regular, etc) then redownload the Regular Fashion game only.

xSnowyOwlx
01-23-12, 11:56 PM
Wish I could give you mine. I only completed it to get the wedding display. I find the couch disgusting and it's never coming out of storage.