PDA

View Full Version : Expansion rules??

sweetv19
01-23-12, 07:36 PM
Hoping for some help...:confused: My bakery shows several expansion options available to me at this time: ranging from 2-5million coins as I have the min # of neighbors needed for all options. I'm currently at 13x16 and would like to expand to 17x20 as I have the 5mil coins required. Is that possible since it appears to be an option in my expansion list or are we not allowed to skip expansion levels and have to expand in order? Thanks!!

barleycoon
01-23-12, 07:39 PM
Sorry, we can't skip expansion levels. When I first started playing the games, I too wanted to be able to do that. I hope your able to get though your expansions quickly.

dakota8888
01-27-12, 07:44 AM
Based on the options, it looks like you have the option to skip a level. What happens if you select the larger expansion for more coins, will it decline the request or will it take the higher number of coins and not give you the bigger expansion??

queentina3
01-27-12, 07:56 AM
Based on the options, it looks like you have the option to skip a level. What happens if you select the larger expansion for more coins, will it decline the request or will it take the higher number of coins and not give you the bigger expansion??

It won't let you, it will come back with a message stating you need to expand xyz first. xyz = expansion level you're trying to skip.