PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Appliances with Too Little Recipes

emma2997
01-23-12, 07:04 PM
Is it just me or has any one else realized how frustrating it is that there are nearly a dozen different appliances, which is great, but most only make 1-7 recipes! For example, Sugar Coater, Marzipan Oven, and Candy Cane Oven only make one recipe and Truffle Maker and Chocolate Dipper make two recipes with one each to be unlocked. The only buildable ones that make sense are Ice cream machine and deep fryer because they offer 6-7 recipes! Its ridiculous! I have built over fifty appliances and each require 20-40 parts. You can only request for parts once a day, and each part costs 2 gems! Obviouly they want us to spend gems to complete an appliance which is presumptuous. This is the same as restuarant story. I am in the high eighties on both games and have never purchased gems, but have accumulate many over my moths of playing. I'm not going to waste my hard earned gems buying parts for a machine that will only produce 2 gems from recipe mastery when the better decorations cost so many gems. I understand Team Lava has to make money some way, and I love bakery and restaurant story. I just wish they could also have the option of buying the parts for money. Also, I hate how the plates of some foods were reduced by a lot, while the plate made on other recipes increase. The way TL didn't warn/inform us is fishy and annoying. I have a ton of food piling up on my counters, but I like being able to cook enormous amounts of food then be able to leave my bakery open for a week on vacation and come back to tons of profit. Now that will be hearder, and the newer players with less appliances and unlocked recipes will have more trouble leveling up, cooking enough food, and earning money, so they will be forced to buy gems, level up slowly, or get frustrated and quit the game. Its going to backfire eventually. Anyway if you've read this far, thanks for listening to my rant and have a great day! :)
add me emma2997 please on both games!

barleycoon
01-23-12, 07:33 PM
Sorry, I adore all the new appliances I'm really hopeful we might have more recipes added to them too. We can build all the appliances with the help from nbrs they can gift us parts and we can also request parts, so there is an ability to just use coins for the appliances. I'm concerned at the reduced plate sizes and how badly its already affecting players. I'd really love TL to hopefully change it back for us.

ultrafrog
01-23-12, 09:52 PM
I don't like the trend of having "one-trick" appliances either. I mean it's just like your kitchen at home. You don't want to get cluttered up with stuff like a Turducken Oven or Chestnut Roaster. How often do you eat Turducken or roast Chestnuts?

It's highly dubious that there will be any additional recipes added for them either.

333sandy
01-23-12, 10:00 PM
I'm hoping that eventually they'll bring out more recipes for each one cook stove