PDA

View Full Version : No gem sale

143Blue
01-23-12, 06:33 PM
to get ready for all the valentine items and boxes can we PLEASE TL have a gem sale? we all want one and there hasnt been one in a LONG time or give us some kind of special? im sorry i just dont like paying full price lol what my mom always taught me "go for the sale rack" lol!
everyone vote the more voters the better!:) hopfully TL will see this and realized ppl want a gem sale lol:D

barleycoon
01-23-12, 06:39 PM
I too hope we might recieve some more gem sales.

shakiba
01-23-12, 06:43 PM
ya. I mean, i have a feeling that there will be lots of cute stuff for valentine!

queentina3
01-23-12, 07:25 PM
I voted yes for you guys. I don't buy gems, but for those of you that do, you should get a discount considering how many traps take them away. :p

143Blue
01-23-12, 08:22 PM
I voted yes for you guys. I don't buy gems, but for those of you that do, you should get a discount considering how many traps take them away. :p

lol yeah, everytime i have alot of gems i can never save them cuz im not careful and bam! 25 gems taken away:( im sad i have to worry bout this though

pinkster73
01-23-12, 08:59 PM
lol yeah, everytime i have alot of gems i can never save them cuz im not careful and bam! 25 gems taken away:( im sad i have to worry bout this though

It is sad :(

BrynBacon
01-24-12, 06:20 PM
YES!!! So glad that somebody started a thread on this! I got a $20 iTunes gift card and plan to remodel for Valentine's Day, but I really want to get more for my money! Even a special offer would be nice. I'm not buying ANY gems until there's another sale (there hasn't been one since, like, December!)

shakiba
01-24-12, 06:41 PM
I remember how they used to do sales almost every week. Nows its like every month or every 2 months.

sylvie4163
01-24-12, 06:49 PM
They had a 20% off on tuesday and Thursday EVERY WEEK.. no we don't get any sales. TeamLava is asking me to stop buying gems! Lol

dalula
01-25-12, 04:39 PM
wait, who likes full priced gems?! i dont buy gems any more (i cant) but I'll vote yes. But the last one was only a month ago! (sorry) but before the halloween sale the last one was in august. what a wait.

dalula
01-25-12, 04:40 PM
wait, who likes full priced gems?! i dont buy gems any more (i cant) but I'll vote yes. But the last one was only a month ago! (sorry) but before the halloween sale the last one was in august. what a wait.

i meant the black friday sale. i dont remember but i dont think there was one in halloween.