PDA

View Full Version : TL PLEASE Include Coin Option To Buy Heart Decorations!!!!

EricasYummys
01-23-12, 06:27 PM
I haven't received the update yet and would like to be able to purchase heart chairs, tables, and decorations with coins. Please include that option in the update! I'm not the only one who would benefit. Gems should be used for Large decorations and rare/unique items. With all the outrage over changes.... I expected other things like decorations to also be affordable! I have been waiting for heart shaped tables and chairs. I will be disappointed to have over a million coins- but cant afford cute heart tables & chairs! PLEASE include coin option!

barleycoon
01-23-12, 06:38 PM
Hopefully, we might continue to recieve a mix of coin and special gem items. I feel we recieve some really beautiful items for coins and very special gem items. I do understand your view completely many players are unable to purchase gems for a variety of personal reasons, so I hope there will always be coin options for everyone to benefit.

xSnowyOwlx
01-23-12, 06:59 PM
The new heart chairs in Restaurant are for coins - table is gems - so I'm hoping the same.

EricasYummys
01-26-12, 12:41 PM
The new heart chairs in Restaurant are for coins - table is gems - so I'm hoping the same.

I hope there will be heart chairs AND tables with coin option. People who have the heart tables as gem option haven't been buying them because they are to expensive. I still have only seen 2 bakeries with the tables. I think a coin option should be included with the updates. That way lower and higher level players will buy them.

SeaJelly77
01-26-12, 12:41 PM
When is bakery valentines even coming out for ios, it's been a week ��

nmishii
01-26-12, 12:45 PM
I hope there will be heart chairs AND tables with coin option. People who have the heart tables as gem option haven't been buying them because they are to expensive. I still have only seen 2 bakeries with the tables. I think a coin option should be included with the updates. That way lower and higher level players will buy them.

No coin heart tables or chairs in the Restaurant update today. Sorry. Hope it does happen though.

EricasYummys
01-26-12, 01:54 PM
No coin heart tables or chairs in the Restaurant update today. Sorry. Hope it does happen though.

That is disappointing to hear. Hopefully the BS valentine edition will have coin options- especially since so many are *******ing gems

nmishii
01-26-12, 01:59 PM
That is disappointing to hear. Hopefully the BS valentine edition will have coin options- especially since so many are *******ing gems

They had a coin chair last week. No table for coins or gems has been released.

I think they were fair in their coin vs gem updates in both RS and BS this week, for both quantity and cost.

EricasYummys
01-26-12, 02:26 PM
They had a coin chair last week. No table for coins or gems has been released.

I think they were fair in their coin vs gem updates in both RS and BS this week, for both quantity and cost.

I was told the chocolate heart box tables were 8 gems a piece- your saying that's fair over being able to have coin option? It is $5 for just 3 tables, $10 for 6 tables - dont have a large bakery because it is $50 for 33 tables! I'm not trying to sound mean - but that doesn't seem fair. Although I am partial because I can't afford gems- especially not like that!

nmishii
01-26-12, 02:38 PM
I was told the chocolate heart box tables were 8 gems a piece- your saying that's fair over being able to have coin option? It is $5 for just 3 tables, $10 for 6 tables - dont have a large bakery because it is $50 for 33 tables! I'm not trying to sound mean - but that doesn't seem fair. Although I am partial because I can't afford gems- especially not like that!

I said they were fair this week. The 8 gems for the heart table is not, and I stated that's what I thought when you first asked about those tables in a different thread.

EricasYummys
01-26-12, 02:48 PM
I said they were fair this week. The 8 gems for the heart table is not, and I stated that's what I thought when you first asked about those tables in a different thread.

Sorry about that. I haven't received any updates yet so I don't the cost of anything, I only know what I've been told. I'm not in a rush for the update either. I'm waiting and hoping that the new valentine version will have coin options (and fixes for coin bug) because I want to get heart tables and chairs.