PDA

View Full Version : Requests for materials not being sent

meesies81
01-23-12, 06:08 PM
My mom is having problems with her requests for materials being sent. It says that her neighbors were notified, but when I go to my game to accept the request, it didn't come through. We believe that none of her neighbors are getting her requests. She has over 70 neighbors, and she has been trying to build an appliance for 3 days now. Her numbers of supplies never go up. She is able to receive gifts. Thoughts?

kooky panda
01-23-12, 06:17 PM
If she is not receiving any material items (parts) back, tell her to delete all bakery versions and only download the regular bakery game.
Also remember that androids will not be able to send any parts back so do not count the androids nbrs .

nmishii
01-23-12, 06:25 PM
Androids cannot send parts back for goal items. Sugar, santa hats, and that kind of stuff.

Androids can send parts back for non-goal constructables. For BS, that is all constructables except the Marzipan Maker and Candy Cane Oven.

I accept requests for constructable parts all the time for iOS neighbors. I have no idea if they are getting them though.

nmishii
01-23-12, 06:28 PM
Androids cannot send parts back for goal items. Sugar, santa hats, and that kind of stuff.

Androids can send parts back for non-goal constructables. For BS, that is all constructables except the Marzipan Maker and Candy Cane Oven.

I accept requests for constructable parts all the time for iOS neighbors. I have no idea if they are getting them though.

Edit: Ignore the part about non-goal constructables. They have the same parts as regular constructables and Androids can respond to those requests. So Androids can accept requests for all constructables. My bad.

kooky panda
01-23-12, 06:58 PM
If she is not receiving any material items (parts) back, tell her to delete all bakery versions and only download the regular bakery game.
Also remember that androids will not be able to send any parts back so do not count the androids nbrs .

My bad too, ignore my part about androids not being able to send parts back, I was thinking of goals.
thanks nmishii for catching this.