PDA

View Full Version : How do i buy a grill

Unregistered
10-28-10, 11:35 AM
I am currntlyon level 17 and i can not work out how to cook cheeseburgers and pizza etc. They do not appear inmy menu. I'm guessing that I need to buy a grill or oven or something but I just cant work out where to buy one or how. ive searched high and low!!

Telynau
10-28-10, 01:02 PM
Tap the Design icon to the right of the screen.

The sixth (6th) tab on the top, with a stove icon on it, tap.

The menu scrolls. Select by tapping on the item, tapping on the "floor" to place.

Yes, you need the grill to cook burgers and the oven to bake pizza. The oven has other goodies, too!

Hope this helps =}.

deadpix
10-28-10, 01:02 PM
I am currntlyon level 17 and i can not work out how to cook cheeseburgers and pizza etc. They do not appear inmy menu. I'm guessing that I need to buy a grill or oven or something but I just cant work out where to buy one or how. ive searched high and low!!

The grills and ovens are found in the same place where you purchased the stoves, you just have to scroll to the right to see them. However, I'm guessing that you've actually purchased a number of stoves along your way up so that there's now a big gray notice covering the appliance shop each time you go there, preventing you from seeing the appliances and scrolling them.

The way to get rid of this notice is to put one of your stoves into storage, (in design mode, tap on the stove and then tap on the storage icon). Once you've placed the stove in there, the notice will disappear, allowing you to scroll the appliance to where you can get an oven or grill.

There is however a glitch with the storage/inventory (I'm not sure if it's been fixed). Once you put something into storage, you need to have the same amount of coins that the item costs in your coin bank, to draw the item out of storage again. The game DOES NOT charge you a second time, the glitch just needs to "see" that amount of money in your bank.

Using this method, you can swap the combination of appliances you'd like to have for maximum output for your kitchen.