PDA

View Full Version : Can not place new breeded ruffed lemur

anniishere
01-23-12, 04:47 PM
hi,
it says "your baby is ready" for a ruffed lemur but when I tap on the place button nothing happens. in my ruffed lemur habitat I have now 4 ruffed lemurs but the breeding slot is blocked with another lemur baby.
I already deleted and reinstalled the game. I play on iPad2.
Any idea?

barleycoon
01-23-12, 04:50 PM
hi,
it says "your baby is ready" for a ruffed lemur but when I tap on the place button nothing happens. in my ruffed lemur habitat I have now 4 ruffed lemurs but the breeding slot is blocked with another lemur baby.
I already deleted and reinstalled the game. I play on iPad2.
Any idea?
Try restarting your device to see if that helps.

anniishere
01-23-12, 05:06 PM
Try restarting your device to see if that helps.

Thanks , I restarted but it did not help :(

iusedtobedigusr
01-23-12, 05:21 PM
Just curious as this hasn't happened to me so far. Do you see the Upgrade Button for the Habitat if 4 lemurs are there now and still thinks one in Breeder or is it still showing Breed button and 3 full blocks?

anniishere
01-24-12, 02:01 AM
Just curious as this hasn't happened to me so far. Do you see the Upgrade Button for the Habitat if 4 lemurs are there now and still thinks one in Breeder or is it still showing Breed button and 3 full blocks?
I could see the upgrade button for the habitat so the placing worked but the breeder was still full. meanwhile the lemur in the breeder got sick and I abounded it and the breeder is free.

barleycoon
01-24-12, 07:56 AM
I could see the upgrade button for the habitat so the placing worked but the breeder was still full. meanwhile the lemur in the breeder got sick and I abounded it and the breeder is free.

I hope your issue has been resolved, please let us know if not, thank you.