PDA

View Full Version : How can I request gift(materials) to my neighbors?

sykoo
01-23-12, 01:40 PM
Sometimes, my neighbors send me materials request.
If I want to send my request to them, how can I do it?
I cannot find the way.

kattybell
01-23-12, 01:42 PM
You should be able to hit accept to send them materials.

sykoo
01-23-12, 01:44 PM
I mean I want to ask them to send me gift...

kattybell
01-23-12, 01:47 PM
If you have an appliance you can click manage, and it will list the parts you need. Than you click request parts, and it will send the requests to your neighbors.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 01:49 PM
I mean I want to ask them to send me gift...

To request parts from nbrs, go into which ever constructable building your currently building, click on manage and then request items from friends, your nbrs will then hopefully accept your request and send the part for you.

nmishii
01-23-12, 01:50 PM
If you want them to send you a part from a material request, for 10000 buy a tool shed, grain silo, well, or koi pond and ask them after tapping on the construction site. See here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16823-Get-Out-On-the-Farm-(FAQ-for-Beginners)

If you want them to send you a specific gift, post on their wall what you would like. They may or may not send the gift. The best way to receive gifts is to send gifts.

You can receive up to 20 parts from material requests and up to 20 gifts each day.

sykoo
01-23-12, 01:52 PM
I don't see "manage"...

sykoo
01-23-12, 01:54 PM
so, should I buy any building first?

barleycoon
01-23-12, 03:29 PM
so, should I buy any building first?

Buy a constructable building first, there are the tool shed, koi pond, etc. place the one you wish to start building first, then you'll be able to manage it and order the parts from your nbrs. We can request parts and nbrs can also gift parts, we can have 20 parts and 20 gifts per day.

nmishii
01-23-12, 03:43 PM
Note that the koi pond is under Animals, and not under Buildings.