PDA

View Full Version : move bakery story to new ipad

eelcod
01-23-12, 12:51 PM
hi all,

Since a month I've got a second ipad. I would like to move the bakery story (not my other story games) to the new ipad. Is it possible to do this online?

Regards,
Eelco

barleycoon
01-23-12, 01:00 PM
We can transfer our games from the TL website, find the UDID numbers for your iPads and go to the link transferring games. Lucky you two iPad's, I think all the games would transfer because the storm8 ID being the same. I transferred all my games from my iPod to my ipad2, then I started new games on my iPod.
Any problems and your unable to transfer yourself, email support@teamlava.com provide your storm8 ID and the UDID numbers for both iPad's.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 01:01 PM
Here's some more information on this thread for you http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=Transferring+games
I hope all goes well for you.

kooky panda
01-23-12, 06:12 PM
hi all,

Since a month I've got a second ipad. I would like to move the bakery story (not my other story games) to the new ipad. Is it possible to do this online?

Regards,
Eelco

You would need to check with support@teamlava.com

If you do the transfer yourself all the games on your first Ipad will all transfer to your new Ipad when you transfer your bakery story.
I do not think support will spilt off one game under your storm ID, but it does not hurt to ask,