PDA

View Full Version : a new ideal.

acermasters
01-23-12, 11:10 AM
Why not make it so that items cost gems and coins. It seems really steep to pay 10 gems per counter for the amount of blueberry and grape counters I want.

BellasPalace1
01-23-12, 11:13 AM
not sure what you're asking here. why make them cost gems? you have to pay real money for those.

acermasters
01-23-12, 11:18 AM
not sure what you're asking here. why make them cost gems? you have to pay real money for those.

You are obviously new to BS. The grape and blueberry counters are 10 gems each. Im asking that they make them cost coins as well.

Rachael98
01-23-12, 11:19 AM
Actually, that would send their business down the pan. They do it with expansion, but if they did it for everything then no one would buy gems. This removes their sole source of income. Not good.

pinkster73
01-23-12, 11:20 AM
You are obviously new to BS. The grape and blueberry counters are 10 gems each. Im asking that they make them cost coins as well.

She's not new.

Try being a bit more polite in your posts.

acermasters
01-23-12, 11:27 AM
Actually, that would send their business down the pan. They do it with expansion, but if they did it for everything then no one would buy gems. This removes their sole source of income. Not good.

Im not saying do it to everything. Just counters and maybe tables. If they can do it for floor expansions then surely they can do it for that.

acermasters
01-23-12, 11:29 AM
She's not new.

Try being a bit more polite in your posts.

I am polite. Its the masses of idiots that make me seem rude. Don't like it don't read it.

pinkster73
01-23-12, 11:38 AM
I am polite. Its the masses of idiots that make me seem rude. Don't like it don't read it.

Point proven.

acermasters
01-23-12, 11:43 AM
Point proven.

If you say so. Here I'll make you a deal. Find one post not written by me and if I cant give a solution to the problem proving that an idiot or moron posted it then I will post something that wont seem so rude.

pinkster73
01-23-12, 11:44 AM
No thanks. Back on topic......

GroupMagma
01-23-12, 12:01 PM
Thread locked. Keep it nice, guys.