PDA

View Full Version : Storing Holiday Factories

PsyDoc
01-23-12, 10:41 AM
I realize that we have not been able to store factories in the past, but I really think an exception should be made for the Christmas factories. I got mine for coins before it started to cost gems, but I'm sure most people don't want to just sell them when they could be used again next Christmas. And until then, they really don't fit into any themes unless you keep a christmas theme all year.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 10:49 AM
Sorry, we are not currently able to store factories in our inventories. Which is a pity, someone posted the other day asking that this option would be so helpful for us.

Rachael98
01-23-12, 11:12 AM
I agree that all factories should be given back a Store feature.

Maybe in the future...;)

organiceric
01-23-12, 03:15 PM
Storing Factories is really easy to implement. It would give us so much more room for building our cities. So it really blows my mind, why they do not allow us to store the factories ... I thought their business model is, that we buy houses for real money from them.

But how can we do that, when all the space is taken by stupid factories???

Sometimes it might be needed to earn some ingame coins, then I would pop out my factories and harvest a day.

But most of the time the factories are not needed. And now ... with the x-mas one ... they even look out of context AND did cost me real money.

I am REALLY unhappy about that!

putka
01-26-12, 11:09 PM
But how can we do that, when all the space is taken by stupid factories???

Sometimes it might be needed to earn some ingame coins, then I would pop out my factories and harvest a day.

But most of the time the factories are not needed.

If you have so much coins that you don't even need the factories, you can always sell them and re-buy them later. 18 factories only cost 180 000 coins, which is nothing for high levels. Run them for a day, save enough for 18 new factories and get rid of them.

I do agree that the Christmas factories (or the "special" ones) NEED to be store-able.

organiceric
02-28-12, 06:00 PM
I sold all my coin factories. But i still want to store the six factories that I bought for city cash. please Team Lava, let us ore those factoies!

My id is organiceric go to m city and see how much the winter factories destroy the look of my city ...

queentina3
02-28-12, 06:10 PM
Honestly, we shouldn't have to sell what we already paid for and then later on have to buy it again. There is no reason why we can't put into inventory any of the factories, everything else we purchase we can put in there. :rolleyes:

I'm losing neighbors left and right because of lack of space and no new contracts. They are bored with playing and have quit! By the time I master everything I probably won't have a neighbor left to play with anymore. :mad:

eagle2112
02-28-12, 08:48 PM
Not my city
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/baldeagle2112/city_story-2012-02-24-11-56-14.png

queentina3
02-28-12, 08:50 PM
OMG! That is so sad it's actually funny. I guess it doesn't take them long to master anything eh? :rolleyes: