PDA

View Full Version : All stock is sold out within minutes

hellochuichi
01-23-12, 07:26 AM
Hi,

I've encountered this bug at least twice in the past few weeks.

I collect all my orders and stock up my store. Then I start selling the items.
I log out of the game and log back in within a few minutes.
I was notified that all my items were sold out and I have earned more than $40000 in few minutes.

Usually the same level of stock would last at least few hours.

kattybell
01-23-12, 07:28 AM
Sounds like a quick sale. Do you have your door blocked?

hellochuichi
01-23-12, 07:31 AM
I did have my door blocked before I started selling the items.

I usually do this anyway, but this bug only occurred twice ever...
Is this a feature instead of a bug!?

kattybell
01-23-12, 07:36 AM
No it's not a feature. The game isn't build to have the door blocked, so even if you block the game runs and when you unblock it catches up to it self, by having the quick sale. Sorry you lost your food.

mimirivera
01-23-12, 07:37 AM
I'm on Android. I had a heavily stocked boutique before the changes occurred last week, in the first day, it all sold (and for much less than it would have before, obviously). I had no choice but to block my door to re-stock, and after I re-opened, it was gone in minutes. Even though I know blocking the door is not part of the games design, it is impossible to keep up otherwise. I had to quit. :(

barleycoon
01-23-12, 07:39 AM
I did have my door blocked before I started selling the items.

I usually do this anyway, but this bug only occurred twice ever...
Is this a feature instead of a bug!?

It's not a design feature of the game to block the door, sorry, it's completely random when a quick sale may occur.
Try running the game as soon as the door is unblocked ie visit lots of nbrs this help's me doesn't always work though every time. A quick sale can occur if your device crashes too or from out of sync issues.

hellochuichi
01-23-12, 07:39 AM
Oh really, well I didn't "lose" them, I got paid...
It's just that they were sold out toooooo quickly.

Funny it doesn't always happen though, usually it runs fine after unblocking the door...

Luna48
01-23-12, 07:42 AM
Yes, there is a feature players call quick sale or short sale. This is not a glitch. If you email support they will tell you about it. When you block your doors for too long, TL auto sells your items (clothes, food, etc). You get the coin credit, just not the items you were so hoping to stock your racks/counters. I have been able to avoid short sell by opening my doors occasionally for short periods during the time I was trying to stock my counters. This happened to me in FS when I was playing and I was shocked beyond belief. So sorry, I know how it feels.

Luna48
01-23-12, 07:47 AM
Thanks barleycoon. Let me clarify what I mean by feature. It is built into the game. It is a function and feature of the game. It is not a glitch which to me means a problem with the program that TL can and does fix.