PDA

View Full Version : Pets in more colors please

Jonezy93
01-23-12, 07:01 AM
It should be an easy code change or modification to add additional colors to some of the animals that usually come in more than one "standard" color. It would also provide a quick update to PSS. For example, the Poodle and Maltese could come in Black as well as White. Also, the Labrador Retriever comes in Black, Chocolate and Gold. The Siamese comes in Seal as well as Chocolate and Lilac Points in both the standard and the Balinese. Not saying we should have them all, but a couple of others would add a nice variety.

kattybell
01-23-12, 07:02 AM
I agree, it would add a nice variety. I have many cats, and love their colors. (:

barleycoon
01-23-12, 08:10 AM
It should be an easy code change or modification to add additional colors to some of the animals that usually come in more than one "standard" color. It would also provide a quick update to PSS. For example, the Poodle and Maltese could come in Black as well as White. Also, the Labrador Retriever comes in Black, Chocolate and Gold. The Siamese comes in Seal as well as Chocolate and Lilac Points in both the standard and the Balinese. Not saying we should have them all, but a couple of others would add a nice variety.
Very good idea, thank you for sharing.

Jonezy93
01-23-12, 11:45 AM
Needless to say, if TL takes the suggestion and makes them GEM animals, I'll be very disappointed. :-(

kattybell
01-23-12, 11:48 AM
Needless to say, if TL takes the suggestion and makes them GEM animals, I'll be very disappointed. :-(

I would be too. :(

barleycoon
01-23-12, 11:03 PM
I hope we continue to get lovely pets for coins and some special options for gems, I'd love to breed the different colour's of cat breeds and dog breeds too. It would be so much fun.

333sandy
01-24-12, 01:49 AM
I want an orange person, chocolate persian, blue Persian and a Himalayan persian

barleycoon
01-24-12, 04:13 AM
I hope we get different coloured fish too, they would really brighten our pets shops up.

Jonezy93
01-24-12, 05:29 AM
I hope we get different coloured fish too, they would really brighten our pets shops up.
I thought about all of the different colors and types (Koi, fantails, etc) that goldfish come in when I suggested this, but they don't move on the game and they take FOREVER to breed. Would slow the game down even more and drive more people away. Betta are very beautiful and lots of colors, they don't take as long as the goldfish, but still too long for a spot of color in a big bowl, that is hard to place, and that doesn't move (swim). Canaries also come in lots of colors and might be a nicer choice.

JuniperFruit
01-24-12, 05:31 AM
That's an awesome suggestion!