PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: message all neighbors at same time

mixxed
01-23-12, 06:21 AM
Would be nice after I tip everyone I can just send a message to them all to say "Monday tips" or "Daily tips" or something to that effect.

Here's why.

If i visit my neighbors daily and try to post to them all while tipping I spend roughly 3-4 hrs to get this done. So I opt out of leaving a post on their wall. But then there is no telling if they will be able to see/know I even tipped them. I mean the News history shows the last 10. If they have over 50 neighbors and don't check hourly due to say, work constraints, or other real life events...well then its likely your pushed past that 10th history slot.

ultrafrog
01-23-12, 10:02 AM
While it would save you some time it would also be an easy way to annoy a lot of players simultaneously and create a lot of spam messages if this feature was abused.

Imagine if someone had 500+ neighbors and started sending to everyone over and over..

pinkster73
01-23-12, 10:31 AM
Spam = bad.

mixxed
01-23-12, 12:20 PM
Option is already there "remove neighbor"

EricasYummys
01-23-12, 07:13 PM
Option to tip every neighbor at once would be nice. Would need something to show who received tips and who didn't with a box to check those to retry tips.

Tikibean
01-24-12, 03:06 PM
I've been thinking this too. It is extremely time consuming to tip, gift, and message every neighbor I have!