PDA

View Full Version : drink machine

01-22-12, 08:58 PM
How can i get a box to build a drink stand.

nmishii
01-22-12, 09:00 PM
Go into your appliance tab. There's a drink machine in there for 10000 coins. The "i" brings up an info box but will not let you place it in your restaurant. Tap elsewhere so you don't get the popup, and place it.

01-23-12, 04:14 PM
Ok I go to the appliance tab and it does not come up. What am I doing wrong?

barleycoon
01-23-12, 04:20 PM
Ok I go to the appliance tab and it does not come up. What am I doing wrong?

Have a check there are quite a few appliances check all along, the basic drink machine is red. If its not showing try deleting the app and redownloading it, don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if it's still not showing. Thanks.

01-23-12, 04:32 PM
I deleted the application and installed the application again. I still don't see that option. I go into appliances and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

nmishii
01-23-12, 05:52 PM
The first 5 appliances are displayed in the Appliance tab. For me, I see Nacho Machine, Outdoor Grill, Chocolate Maker, Candy Heart Stove, Basic Stone. It might be different for you.

Then on the right there is an arrow. On the next set of appliances, I see Green Stove, Charcoal Storve, Orange Stove, Easy Oven, Drink Machine. It is the last appliance on the second set of appliances for me.

On the 3rd set I see Sushi Counter, Blue Stove, Forever Stove, Sonic Stove, Holiday Drink Machine.

You want the red drink machine, not the green holiday drink machine.