PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving max no of gifts...am I the only one?

trilogylass
01-22-12, 06:22 PM
I started noticing that I am not receiving more than 10 gifts a day in Bakery and Restaurant.. For at least 10 days, gifts come in for about 4 hrs...4 a.m. To 8 am PST and just quit. My neighbors repeatedly tell me they cannot gift or did gift and I did not receive. My hubby also plays and has tried gifting but is told I am maxed or he already gifted. TL has no solution as of yet. A neighbor said he heard that 10 is maximum no of gifts now...is that true? I'm at my wit's end with this. I play on iPad 2 and have uninstalled and reinstalled.

pinkster73
01-22-12, 06:34 PM
20 is still the max. I don't know why you wouldn't be getting them. I bet nmishii knows.

nmishii
01-22-12, 06:38 PM
You can still accept 20 gifts a day. The gift buffer holds 10 and then gifts drop off.

In my case the gifts that fell off the list didn't count towards the 20 gifts.

It sounds like the first 10 gifts you received fell off the gift list, and you are seeing the second 10 gifts. Since you have received 20, although you have not accepted any, your neighbors are getting a maxed out message.

I think that if you accept or decline the 10 gifts, the gifts that fell off the list shouldn't count anymore and you can receive more until you reach 20.

pinkster73
01-22-12, 06:39 PM
See? What did I tell you :)

bobbyrae
01-22-12, 06:40 PM
You can still accept 20 gifts a day. The gift buffer holds 10 and then gifts drop off.

In my case the gifts that fell off the list didn't count towards the 20 gifts.

It sounds like the first 10 gifts you received fell off the gift list, and you are seeing the second 10 gifts. Since you have received 20, although you have not accepted any, your neighbors are getting a maxed out message.

I think that if you accept or decline the 10 gifts, the gifts that fell off the list shouldn't count anymore and you can receive more until you reach 20.

Interestingly enough even on days when i haven't sent out a request or accepted any gifts my neighbours still tell me i am maxed out so...

pika4ever88
01-22-12, 07:06 PM
Interestingly enough even on days when i haven't sent out a request or accepted any gifts my neighbours still tell me i am maxed out so...

You get max 20 gifts AND 20 requested items (requested goal and mat parts). So actually, what you're saying doesn't make a difference.

If you haven't sent out requests, neighbor gifts don't count towards it.

If you haven't accepted any gifts... "It sounds like the first 10 gifts you received fell off the gift list, and you are seeing the second 10 gifts. Since you have received 20, although you have not accepted any, your neighbors are getting a maxed out message."

nmishii
01-22-12, 07:13 PM

I don't know what to say, other than TL royally messed up the iOS gift and request system last month.

I am on Android. It takes 3-6 months to port iOS changes to Android. So we still have working systems, except pinkster.

nmishii
01-22-12, 07:17 PM
I didn't know you had a site. Browsed through it. Has some very helpful information. Good site.

pika4ever88
01-22-12, 07:20 PM
I didn't know you had a site. Browsed through it. Has some very helpful information. Good site.

I started it Friday (when RS goals were released)... xD. Found it useful to collect all the information in one place (allows me to organize it so it shows a bit better than as a post in the forums and so I can link to it instead of copy and paste) instead of having to scroll through a whole thread. Basically, I've done all the work for you. ;>.

nmishii
01-22-12, 07:20 PM
nmishii, you're now quoted on my site again... :p.

https://sites.google.com/site/tlstorygames/home/gifting-requesting

That page addresses receiving gifts and/or requesting. The rest of the site has information about goals and updates.

I don't mind being on your site or having it updated for clarification.

pinkster73
01-22-12, 08:49 PM
I checked out the site. Nice job, and nice colors :)

trilogylass
01-22-12, 11:29 PM
If my first 10 are falling off--it would have to be in the middle of my night--and I accept the next 10, no more appear. So, I'm getting 20, 10 fall off and I'm left with 10. Now does that make sense? Surely TL doesn't expect me to get up during night to accept gifts. Thx though for your input.

ariesblu
01-22-12, 11:40 PM
This is utterly ridiculous. Tl just needs to go back to the original concept of gifting. This is a major fail on their part.

01-23-12, 05:19 AM
If my first 10 are falling off--it would have to be in the middle of my night--and I accept the next 10, no more appear. So, I'm getting 20, 10 fall off and I'm left with 10. Now does that make sense? Surely TL doesn't expect me to get up during night to accept gifts. Thx though for your input.

Yes, TL has high expectation of their users...
When you have games as popular as those in our Story series, you’re bound to have legions of super-passionate fans so you are expected to get up middle of the night to recieve the gifts sent to you. :(

trilogylass
01-23-12, 12:12 PM
OK, I owe u 1!! You pointed me in right direction about first 10 gifts rolling off...so I got up 3 times last night to pick up gifts...sure enough I had recd 23 total by morning (a couple must have come in around midnight??? And counted as yesterday). same for both RS and BS. My problem of why I am not getting any more after accepting my second 10 remains to be solved. I don't recommend getting up 3x during night! You gave me info that TL did not. A big thank you!

bobbyrae
01-23-12, 12:21 PM
so you are expected to get up middle of the night to recieve the gifts sent to you. :(

From what was said in another thread, the gifts are not supposed to drop off. Once you accept the last ten gifts on your newsfeed, close it & reopen it, the first ten gifts should appear. What actually happens in real life may be different, though...i haven't actually tested it but i think nmishii (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23257-Highlighted-gift-button-when-CAN-T-GIFT&p=217630#post217630) has, though.

The messages feed was reduced from 20 to 10 to reduce loading time. It still functions the same as before. It will only display 10 at a time, but will continue to track the rest of the feed. Once you have gone through the first 10, the feed will update your list with the next 10 you have waiting.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

kooky panda
01-23-12, 12:25 PM
I have been watching my gifts (Iphone 4) and I will get 10 gifts in the morning. I go accept them, then when I come back to the game later I will have more come into the game up to my 20 total. It seems to me that my games gifting has been reset to midnight.

pastrychef17
01-23-12, 12:56 PM
From what was said in another thread, the gifts are not supposed to drop off. Once you accept the last ten gifts on your newsfeed, close it & reopen it, the first ten gifts should appear. What actually happens in real life may be different, though...i haven't actually tested it but i think nmishii (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23257-Highlighted-gift-button-when-CAN-T-GIFT&p=217630#post217630) has, though.

It's actually not happening as DW has said, at least not for me on my iphone. There have been times when I've first gone into the game and I've seen a list of 10 gifts. What I do is before I accept the gift, I visit the neighbor who sent it to me so I can tip them and, if their gift button is active, I check their wall and my wall to see if they've made any special request. I do this before I accept the gift so I can tip and gift the appropriate neighbor. One time when I did that, someone had sent me a motor. This was before the last 2 new appliances and at the time, motors weren't used. I went to tip and gift them, came back a minute later and another gift had come in during that time so the motor gift fell off. I tipped the neighbors who sent in the other gifts, accepted the gifts I wanted to accept and declined the parts I didn't need. The motor gift never came back that day. So it's not true that once a gift falls off, it comes back.

bobbyrae
01-23-12, 02:01 PM
I have been watching my gifts (Iphone 4) and I will get 10 gifts in the morning. I go accept them, then when I come back to the game later I will have more come into the game up to my 20 total. It seems to me that my games gifting has been reset to midnight.

Question. I'm sure it has been answered a million times but for the sake of clarification, is it the ability to receive/accept gifts that resets at midnight, with the ability to send gifts out being reset every 24 hours from the time the gift was sent?

bobbyrae
01-23-12, 02:04 PM
It's actually not happening as DW has said, at least not for me on my iphone. There have been times when I've first gone into the game and I've seen a list of 10 gifts. What I do is before I accept the gift, I visit the neighbor who sent it to me so I can tip them and, if their gift button is active, I check their wall and my wall to see if they've made any special request. I do this before I accept the gift so I can tip and gift the appropriate neighbor. One time when I did that, someone had sent me a motor. This was before the last 2 new appliances and at the time, motors weren't used. I went to tip and gift them, came back a minute later and another gift had come in during that time so the motor gift fell off. I tipped the neighbors who sent in the other gifts, accepted the gifts I wanted to accept and declined the parts I didn't need. The motor gift never came back that day. So it's not true that once a gift falls off, it comes back.

That seems to be nmishii's (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23257-Highlighted-gift-button-when-CAN-T-GIFT&p=217630#post217630) experience as well. His/her post is here : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23257-Highlighted-gift-button-when-CAN-T-GIFT&p=217630#post217630

nmishii
01-23-12, 02:06 PM
Question. I'm sure it has been answered a million times but for the sake of clarification, is it the ability to receive/accept gifts that resets at midnight, with the ability to send gifts out being reset every 24 hours from the time the gift was sent?

Yes, that is correct.

Requesting materials has been changed to reset at midnight, from 24 hrs since the last request. Receiving materials is 20 starting at midnight.

01-23-12, 03:44 PM
OK, I owe u 1!! *You pointed me in right direction about first 10 gifts rolling off...so I got up 3 times last night to pick up gifts...sure enough I had recd 23 total by morning (a couple must have come in around midnight??? And counted as yesterday). *same for both RS and BS. *My problem of why I am not getting any more after accepting my second 10 remains to be solved. *I don't recommend getting up 3x during night! *You gave me info that TL did not. *A big thank you!
You don't owe me anything ;) of course I don't recommend anyone (even to that legion of super-passionate fans) to get up middle of the night to do this!

It's actually not happening as DW has said, at least not for me on my iphone. *There have been times when I've first gone into the game and I've seen a list of 10 gifts. *What I do is before I accept the gift, I visit the neighbor who sent it to me so I can tip them and, if their gift button is active, I check their wall and my wall to see if they've made any special request. *I do this before I accept the gift so I can tip and gift the appropriate neighbor. *One time when I did that, someone had sent me a motor. *This was before the last 2 new appliances and at the time, motors weren't used. *I went to tip and gift them, came back a minute later and another gift had come in during that time so the motor gift fell off. *I tipped the neighbors who sent in the other gifts, accepted the gifts I wanted to accept and declined the parts I didn't need. *The motor gift never came back that day. *So it's not true that once a gift falls off, it comes back.
I tested on a story I no longer playing, two out of three of deliberate intent...the fell off didn't come back. True or not, will remain a misery even to the TL's coders as to how buggy the system (gift and request) is.

I tested another story (requesting parts) that I removed all nbrs few weeks ago except my the other self. *Then I went out to buy that 32 gems constructible, *I request one part a day since and yesterday I didn't receive the requested part accepted by the other self. So how is it that I didn't receive that part when I can and never will exceed requesting more than 20 requested parts?

So, a misery? Or a system that is so screwed with mind of its own even it's coded by humans?

nmishii
01-23-12, 03:49 PM
I tested the gifting on one of my games. I noted the earliest neighbors who sent me a gift. I had 3 gifts.

After a while I got into the game and it said I had 10 gifts. The earliest neighbor was not on the list. I accepted the gifts. Its been a while and I have restarted the game, and that neighbor's gift has not returned. I haven't gotten other new gifts, but for this game, I usually don't get my last gift until 2-3 hrs before reset. I only have 31 neighbors and they don't all gift everyday. I should see more gifts later.

nmishii
01-23-12, 03:53 PM
I don't think TL knows how their gifting and requesting systems work.

When the gifting system was first released, TL kept giving different vague and conflicting comments on how it worked. So I kind of play with it until I figure it out.

As far as the request system, I don't have a problem. I am on Android and TL doesn't spend much time giving us updates, good or bad.

putka
01-24-12, 05:30 AM
Didn't they say that not only requests, but also gifts are supposed to be reset at the same time as tips now? 12am CA time? I rarely stay up until 3am now (eastern) but i did last night. So i went to tip some nbrs 15ish mins after reset. Well, i was able to tip again, but not gift. What is it supposed to be?

xcellent
01-24-12, 05:43 AM
You get max 20 gifts AND 20 requested items (requested goal and mat parts). So actually, what you're saying doesn't make a difference.

If you haven't sent out requests, neighbor gifts don't count towards it.

If you haven't accepted any gifts... "It sounds like the first 10 gifts you received fell off the gift list, and you are seeing the second 10 gifts. Since you have received 20, although you have not accepted any, your neighbors are getting a maxed out message."

Im not sure if the receiving gifts system has changed again.... But as far as players' explanation is concern (lazy to find the link..will try later), receiving gifts AND request totalled to 20 per day..... Gifts AND requests counted TOGETHER as 20 NOT 40.....

We'll wait for Mod KP to confirm this-- or GM.......

bobbyrae
01-24-12, 07:54 AM
I don't think TL knows how their gifting and requesting systems work.

When the gifting system was first released, TL kept giving different vague and conflicting comments on how it worked. So I kind of play with it until I figure it out.

As far as the request system, I don't have a problem. I am on Android and TL doesn't spend much time giving us updates, good or bad.
I agree. I doubt any of them even play the games. If they did thy would be able to say exactly how it works.
I suspect that if gfts are dropping off then so are parts requests...:-/

bobbyrae
01-24-12, 07:56 AM
Didn't they say that not only requests, but also gifts are supposed to be reset at the same time as tips now? 12am CA time? I rarely stay up until 3am now (eastern) but i did last night. So i went to tip some nbrs 15ish mins after reset. Well, i was able to tip again, but not gift. What is it supposed to be?

See Comment #21. Tipping & requesting gifts/parts resets. Sending gifts is different. You can only send a gift to a neighbour 24hours after you sent the last gift to him/her.

pika4ever88
01-24-12, 08:22 AM
Im not sure if the receiving gifts system has changed again.... But as far as players' explanation is concern (lazy to find the link..will try later), receiving gifts AND request totalled to 20 per day..... Gifts AND requests counted TOGETHER as 20 NOT 40.....

Right after I posted that, I sent a PM to kooky to double check since people's confusion made me doubt my response. However, the answer is still, you get 20 gifts AND requests so technically "40". Since I explained the difference in my website (in siggy), I'm not going to go through it. You might be confusing gifting and request so I'd double check my site to get the clarification. And I would quote her here but I deleted it to clear inbox since I prefer to keep the responses I feel I may need to refer back to later.

I have myself gotten about 20 of the gears or whatever I requested along with about 10 or more clicking accept with neighbor gifts.

And I need some time to process what nmishii and bobbyrae are saying. I'll quote them on my site for now until I can think of a way of clarifying it. :3.

Though as people kind of hint at, what is "supposed" to happen, doesn't always occur in practice. So yes, TL may have gone in with the idea to have their gifting system works this way, but I highly doubt they do intensive testing (I'm pretty sure I don't need to actually argue this point with examples... :p) to really make sure it works they way they intended. There is more to coding than just writing the code and testing it once. :3.

pika4ever88
01-24-12, 08:22 AM
Right after I posted that, I sent a PM to kooky to double check since people's confusion made me doubt my response. However, the answer is still, you get 20 gifts AND requests so technically "40". Since I explained the difference in my website (in siggy), I'm not going to go through it. You might be confusing gifting and request so I'd double check my site to get the clarification. And I would quote her here but I deleted it to clear inbox since I prefer to keep the responses I feel I may need to refer back to later.

I have myself gotten about 20 of the gears or whatever I requested along with about 10 or more clicking accept with neighbor gifts.

And I need some time to process what nmishii and bobbyrae are saying. I'll quote them on my site for now until I can think of a way of clarifying it. :3.

Though as people kind of hint at, what is "supposed" to happen, doesn't always occur in practice. So yes, TL may have gone in with the idea to have their gifting system works this way, but I highly doubt they do intensive testing (I'm pretty sure I don't need to actually argue this point with examples... :p) to really make sure it works they way they intended. There is more to coding than just writing the code and testing it once. :3.

*AND 20 requests

I swear I proofread my posts before posting... =.=.

diehardpat
01-24-12, 01:37 PM
I started noticing that I am not receiving more than 10 gifts a day in Bakery and Restaurant.. For at least 10 days, gifts come in for about 4 hrs...4 a.m. To 8 am PST and just quit. My neighbors repeatedly tell me they cannot gift or did gift and I did not receive. My hubby also plays and has tried gifting but is told I am maxed or he already gifted. TL has no solution as of yet. A neighbor said he heard that 10 is maximum no of gifts now...is that true? I'm at my wit's end with this. I play on iPad 2 and have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Like you I also never receive 20 gifts per day about 10 is the max and I get the usual from neighbours telling me I am maxed.

nmishii
01-24-12, 02:35 PM

I don't know how many parts I receive because I can't see the count in My Gifts. But I can see the part count in the constructable until I reach the required amount, and when I build I can see how many are available for the next appliance. I have received more than 20 gifts + parts from requests in a day. It is 20 for each. At least on an Android. TL didn't mess up our systems yet.

pastrychef17
01-24-12, 03:27 PM
Like you I also never receive 20 gifts per day about 10 is the max and I get the usual from neighbours telling me I am maxed.

One thing to note, there have been times when my neighbors tell me I'm maxed but I absolutely know I'm not, i.e. I just declined a couple of gifts, I know I haven't accepted 20 yet, etc. It's possible they've already gifted in less than 24 hours. Technically I don't think the gift button is supposed to be active but in some cases it is. So it could be you're not maxed but they've already sent a gift within the last 24 hours.

nmishii
01-24-12, 03:52 PM
I have never understood the popup they started putting up with the new system saying the person was maxed or they've already been sent a gift in the last 24 hrs. The button is not lit unless it has been 24 hrs, so I don't know how a gift can be attempted to be sent before 24 hrs. Unless they still had bugs in their system when they released it and they know it is messed up enough to see the button lit when it shouldn't be.

Yesterday I let my gift buffer overflow to again confirm the dropped gift(s) did not return. I did not accept or reject all the 10 gifts I had after a gift overflowed. Hours later, I hadn't gotten another gift. That didn't seem right. So I accepted/declined the gifts in my buffer to clear it out. Then I started getting gifts again soon after. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

pastrychef17, your post sounds similar to mine, so maybe you have clear out the buffer when gifts overflow. That shouldn't happen but maybe they don't have the programming quite right.

pastrychef17
01-24-12, 04:58 PM
pastrychef17, your post sounds similar to mine, so maybe you have clear out the buffer when gifts overflow. That shouldn't happen but maybe they don't have the programming quite right.

I actually accept or decline my gifts as soon as I get into the game and see them so I don't let them stack up except overnight since I'm not playing then. I already know which parts I need so I decline everything else to leave room for any other incoming gifts. With the midnight reset, I'm usually maxed out or told I'm maxed out by late morning, if not sooner. I haven't paid strict attention to whether I've actually accepted 20 gifts or not by then but I should probably start checking. It feels like more than 10 but less than 20 but who knows? All I know for sure is anything that falls off the 10-gift queue doesn't come back.

xcellent
01-24-12, 10:18 PM
I guess the best way to know the answer about the receiving gift issue is for GM or DW to confirm whether the limit is total 20 ( gifts AND request together) or 20 "each" ( total of 40)...... I prefer the later tho.. ;-)

nmishii
01-24-12, 10:33 PM
I guess the best way to know the answer about the receiving gift issue is for GM or DW to confirm whether the limit is total 20 ( gifts AND request together) or 20 "each" ( total of 40)...... I prefer the later tho.. ;-)

Good luck.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 10:40 PM
My solution:

1. Don't count the gifts you receive, or note the time stamp
2. Send out gifts once a day at the same time, if someone doesn't get one then oh well
3. Request stuff once a day at the same time
4. Don't think about gifting anymore

If this fails, stab a fork in your eye

This is my plan for me anyway

nmishii
01-24-12, 10:45 PM
My solution:

2. Send out gifts once a day at the same time, if someone doesn't get one then oh well

Before you stab a fork in your eye, may I suggest you force close your game, restart your device, uninstall your game and reinstall, your data is safe on the TL servers. If that doesn't work, then stab a fork in your eye.

For those playing Farm, a pitchfork is recommended. Those playing Restaurant and Bakery can use regular eating forks.

nmishii
01-24-12, 10:49 PM
My solution:

The way I understand requests, is you can send a request to each neighbor once between 12 am PST and 11:59 pm PST. You can receive 20 gifts between 12 am and 11:59 PST. So the earlier the better.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 10:51 PM
The way I understand requests, is you can send a request to each neighbor once between 12 am PST and 11:59 pm PST. You can receive 20 gifts between 12 am and 11:59 PST. So the earlier the better.

I do it in the morning. My system seems to be working pretty well. It should be stickied

nmishii
01-24-12, 10:55 PM
I do it in the morning. My system seems to be working pretty well. It should be stickied

I can tell it works well. Or not failed more than once. You can still see and read posts.

bobbyrae
01-24-12, 10:57 PM
Could it be that the gift button remains hghlighted if the neighbour has not received a gift from you at all that day/24hours? In other words, i try to send my neighbour a gear now. But it doesn't go through because she is maxed out. For the next 24 hours the button is highlighted until you are able to attempt to send the gift again.

nmishii
01-24-12, 11:08 PM
Prior to the change back to the midnight reset, I was trying to figure it out.

After 24 hrs the neighbor's notification would show up with the button lit, because the 24 hrs were up and my spot was freed up on the neighbor's list. If I tried to send a gift immediately, it almost always went through.

Once I didn't try to gift back. After a while, the button greyed out. I tried to send a gift and the neighbor was maxed out.

So I think its supposed to be lit when its been at least 24 hrs and the neighbor can receive a gift, and greyed if the neighbor is maxed out.

But its been almost 4 months and I don't think they ever got it to work right.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 11:19 PM
Prior to the change back to the midnight reset, I was trying to figure it out.

After 24 hrs the neighbor's notification would show up with the button lit, because the 24 hrs were up and my spot was freed up on the neighbor's list. If I tried to send a gift immediately, it almost always went through.

Once I didn't try to gift back. After a while, the button greyed out. I tried to send a gift and the neighbor was maxed out.

So I think its supposed to be lit when its been at least 24 hrs and the neighbor can receive a gift, and greyed if the neighbor is maxed out.

But its been almost 4 months and I don't think they ever got it to work right.

When I click on a highlighted gift button and then get the huge list and only select that one neighbor with the highlighted button, quite often it wouldn't go through. Hence my new system.

nmishii
01-24-12, 11:24 PM
When I click on a highlighted gift button and then get the huge list and only select that one neighbor with the highlighted button, quite often it wouldn't go through. Hence my new system.

I would like to make a change to your new system. If the neighbor who didn't get the gift is me, then keep trying until it goes through.

pinkster73
01-25-12, 09:37 AM
I would like to make a change to your new system. If the neighbor who didn't get the gift is me, then keep trying until it goes through.

Ok done. One exception

GroupMagma
01-26-12, 02:06 PM

I believe intended design is for these to be separate, though I'll follow up with our dev team for confirmation.

Also, as a general reminder to all, please do not spam threads with non-relevant posts, as it becomes more difficult to assist those who are asking for help.

bobbyrae
02-01-12, 02:22 PM
Any news on this GM?

xcellent
02-01-12, 03:52 PM
I am not sure if this is right to post here cos this is a pm, but then i just wanna share what answer i got from DW about the received gift limit ......yet, it is still not a confirmation.... Says "should be 40" - not "it is 40".....

Yes. Should be 40. You can accept 20 gifts that people send you, and 20 more items that you requested.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

So hopefully we will get a confirm answer number of gifts received with total number of requests, cos i am still wondering why i cant received full requests (example of 10 requests from goal) if the answer is total of 40........

(to Mods: pls let me know, if sharing this info from my pm is not allowed... I apologized if i break that rule).......

xcellent
02-01-12, 03:55 PM
Oops... This one did not get through my first post...... This is the reason why i said it is not really a confirmation.....

As far as I know, should be 20 gifts and 20 request items.

EricasYummys
02-01-12, 10:01 PM

Has that worked? Sometimes when I'm not able to gift the button is greyed out and other times I get the message. Sometimes I'm able to receive and send a lot of gifts & other times I'm not. I go day by day. If trying to gift over and over eventually works and makes it through - please pm and tell me so I'll try too.

nmishii
02-01-12, 10:18 PM
This was a joke to pinkster.

In general once a person is maxed out, the person most likely accepted 20 gifts and can't accept another until 12:00 AM PST the next day. I don't try to send a gift after I get the maxed out message.

Resending a gift will work if a neighbor has 20 accepted and received gifts, and the neighbor declines at least one of the received gifts. Having the 20 will result in a maxed out message to neighbors that try to send a gift. But if the neighbor declines a gift, the total will now be 19, and the next neighbor who tries to send a gift will get the gift to go through.

bobbyrae
02-02-12, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire
As far as I know, should be 20 gifts and 20 request items.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

I guess what we really need TL to do is to check if this is actually what is happening. Surely at least one TL employee plays TL games? It shouldn't be that hard to confirm whether or not he/she is receiving 20 gifts per day.

xcellent
02-02-12, 02:30 PM
I visit a friend/nbr's place everyday, and today i noticed a constructible item on the floor in fashionS.....I talked to her and told me she just bought a make up counter ..... 4 parts and 10 of each are needed (total 40).. So she divide her neighbors for each part....and since some neighbors are online, she received some parts after 3 hours.... Here is what she sent me :

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/d95de709.jpg

Color dye: 5/10 (received/needed)
Plastic : 8/10
Glitter : 4/10
Glass : 5/10
-----------------------
Total : 22/40

xcellent
02-02-12, 02:32 PM
Btw.... She's done with the goal, so she only have to request for this make up counter.....