PDA

View Full Version : Can you get gems back?

curlywhirl
01-22-12, 02:15 PM
I accidentaly clicked on a pop up for something that costed 48 gems and now all my gems are gone! I didnt even buy the item! Is there any way to get them back?

barleycoon
01-22-12, 02:18 PM
If you're not sure what has happened to your gems, and you've checked the inventory for new items. Email support@teamlava.com include a history of what happened, your storm8 ID and which game it's on, and the day it occurred to.

pinkster73
01-22-12, 02:20 PM
They will not refund your gems. They call it an "accidental purchase"

barleycoon
01-22-12, 02:25 PM
The advice is to email support, so your account can be checked for you. TL will let you know the outcome of their decision.

casadolce
01-22-12, 02:26 PM
You have a better chance of getting a refund from Apple then getting gems back from TL. IMHO.

barleycoon
01-22-12, 02:28 PM
Maybe Try going to TL support first to see the outcome of their decision.

pinkster73
01-22-12, 02:40 PM
They NEVER refund accidental gem purchases. It's their policy. So there's no outcome to wait for.

Bogiefurret
01-22-12, 03:52 PM
Oh yeah gem traps. I lost about 40 or more gems today. Major disgust with team lava.

Rachael98
01-22-12, 04:08 PM
Actually, once the gems are bought, it's TL's responsibility not as much Apple's.
However, I've personally not heard of them refunding that sort of thing. Go ahead and e-mail them though.

Also, they're not liars of *****s. They're a business.

kooky panda
01-22-12, 04:49 PM
support issues are between the player and Team Lava. You are free to post your opinion , but please do not discourage players from emailing support
for any of their issues.

pegasus2010
01-23-12, 05:01 AM
I have had gems restored by TL and even been given gems by TL. The latter was an apology for a gem glitch last year. Persist, be patient, use your original (first) ticket number in all emails. It takes days and you will receive a few computer generated responses before a human answers.

ultrafrog
01-23-12, 10:06 AM
Gems restored due to 'gem glitch' is for the rare occasion that TL admits they had a problem with their game.

To them, gem traps are an integral part of their money making scheme and not an issue to be fixed.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 11:01 AM
I have had gems restored by TL and even been given gems by TL. The latter was an apology for a gem glitch last year. Persist, be patient, use your original (first) ticket number in all emails. It takes days and you will receive a few computer generated responses before a human answers.

That's so good to hear, thank you for sharing your advice too.