PDA

View Full Version : Lost 3 million coins

CP24
01-22-12, 08:25 AM
I just expanded my restaurant for 3 million coins only to be told that my restaurant was out of sync with the server. My restaurant went back to the previous size but did not give me back my 3 million coins. Can this please be fixed?

barleycoon
01-22-12, 08:33 AM
I just expanded my restaurant for 3 million coins only to be told that my restaurant was out of sync with the server. My restaurant went back to the previous size but did not give me back my 3 million coins. Can this please be fixed?

I am so sorry this happened to you, try restarting your device to see if the coins might show again. Or could try emailing support@teamlava.com explain what happened, include your storm8 ID and the game it occurred on. It's such a large amount of coins to lose, I don't know if support can replace coins. But, its worth checking just in case TL can help with this.

bigbux3
01-22-12, 10:00 AM
If TeamLava says they wont refund your coins then that will be the exact same thing TL did to me when I was designing my restaurant and 2 out of sync messages popped up, taking 10 gems from me. The weird thing was, if it was my fault, then why did my restaurant refresh to the way it looked 2 minutes before the refresh?