PDA

View Full Version : Quests Have Disappeared :(

SaRsOrEtTaH
01-22-12, 04:23 AM
Hello TeamLava,

My name is Sara and i have a horrible bug to report .English us not my first language so .... i just hope you will understand what i will write here

1. My device is ipod touch and it's version number is 5.0.1 (9A405)
2. My games version is Bakery story 1.4.2 (Bakery Story: Christmas)
3. My description of the problem: i was doing the new year quests before Expire but i couldn't finish the the quest before "Egging Him On" and i remember that the reward of that quest was the "Mince Pie" recipe however, after the quest have expired it asked me if i want to finish it using gems but since i had a problem buying them i just couldn't pay for it . then suddenly i found that TeamLava have expended the time for doing quests which it was a great thing BUT when tapped on the quests icon i couldn't find it but i found the next quest instead "Egging Him On" :( but i need the "Mince Pie" recipe to finish this quest .... how come i happened :confused: and today 18 days lef to finish this quest ... except i cant finish it :( what can i do ???? help please :(
4. a screenshot of the problem : i have 3 screen shots but i couldn't upload them there is always an error sorry for that.

i wish that u can help me with this
Thanks,

barleycoon
01-22-12, 05:10 AM
Hi Sara, I will try to help you. Is the mince pie recipe still showing as locked on the appliance? Your English is very good, I'm sorry this has happened to you too. If I can't help you, I'll ask a moderator to help to see what may be done about this for you.

SaRsOrEtTaH
01-22-12, 05:40 AM
hi again "barleycoon" thanks a lot for your attention and yes the recipe is still showing as locked nothing have changed so far

also i have a problem purchasing gems it keeps on giving me the message (you can't purchase this you must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item) !!!!!!!does it mean that i have to purchase the game app first??? i really don't follow .

kooky panda
01-22-12, 10:28 AM
hi again "barleycoon" thanks a lot for your attention and yes the recipe is still showing as locked nothing have changed so far

also i have a problem purchasing gems it keeps on giving me the message (you can't purchase this you must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item) !!!!!!!does it mean that i have to purchase the game app first??? i really don't follow .

For your puchasing gem issue, sounds like when you first downloaded the game, you had a different Itunes account. You will need to delete the game and redownload it so it will be under your current Itunes account.

For the expiring goal problem please post here...http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23162-Expired-Christmas-Goal-do-not-give-you-an-option-to-leave-the-screen-&p=215023&viewfull=1#post215023

GM is looking for screenshots .

To post screen shots- see this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

SaRsOrEtTaH
01-25-12, 01:18 AM
thanks dude i have just posted it there i hope they can help me in it
and thanks for solving my purchasing issue :)

barleycoon
01-25-12, 01:43 AM
Your very welcome, thank you too.