PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane Cake Not Being Rewarded for Finishing Saving Chillby Goal

sweettreatsbakery
01-20-12, 04:06 PM
I was finishing up with the Decidering Factor Goal (30 Yule Logs (6H) 30 Hot Chocolates (16H) 15 Cinnamon Sticks (Cranberry Cider) last night serving my Hot Chocolates to unlock the Cranberry Cider when the game crashed. I restarted my device and now it says I'm on the Better Butter Goal 40 Yule Logs (6H) visit 5 neighbors 10 Tabs of Butter but I'm missing my Cranberry Cider recipe that should have unlocked. What happened to my Cranberry Cider? How do I get it back and how do I complete the goal to get the Candy Cane Cake if I don't have the Cranberry Cider? :(

sweettreatsbakery
01-21-12, 11:33 PM
This is also happening right now with the Saving Chillby Goal. I posted earlier about not receiving my Cranberry Cider for finishing the Decidering Factor Goal. Tonight I just finished Better Butter and I did not receive my Candy Cane Cake recipe either! Just a heads up for all other players that if you are on this part in the goals right now then more than likely you will not receive your Candy Cane Cake either. Both recipes (Cranberry Cider and Candy Cake Cake) are still locked on the appliances and display "Goal." So you can't cook either one with them locked and this error with also prevent anyone from finishing the goals. Without the Cranberry Cider you can't get the Candy Cane Cake and without the Candy Cane Cake you can't get the Mince Pie which will ultimately prevent you from getting the end prize the Ginger Clause.

sweettreatsbakery
01-21-12, 11:48 PM
There is a serious error right now with the Saving Chillby Goal.

I posted earlier about not receiving my Cranberry Cider for finishing the Decidering Factor Goal. Tonight I just finished Better Butter and I did not receive my Candy Cane Cake recipe either!

Just a heads up for all other players that if you are on this part in the goals right now then more than likely you will not receive your Candy Cane Cake either!

Both recipes (Cranberry Cider and Candy Cake Cake) are still locked on the appliances and display "Goal" even though I have completed both Decidering Factor and Better Butter. I did not receive either recipe (Cranberry Cider and Candy Cake Cake) as a reward for completing these 2 goals.

So TeamLava has extended the goals until Feb. 9 but they are not awarding the prizes.

You can't cook these recipes with them locked and this prevents anyone from finishing the goals.

Without the Cranberry Cider you can't get the Candy Cane Cake and without the Candy Cane Cake you can't get the Mince Pie which will ultimately prevent you from getting the end prize the Ginger Clause!

sweettreatsbakery
01-22-12, 12:06 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23094-Update-on-Seasonal-Content-Removed-on-Jan-20&p=213361&viewfull=1#post213361

Goals extended until Feb 9th!!!!

There is a serious error right now with the Decidering Factor and Better Butter Goals.

I posted earlier about not receiving my Cranberry Cider for finishing the Decidering Factor Goal. Tonight I just finished Better Butter and I did not receive my Candy Cane Cake recipe either!

Both recipes (Cranberry Cider and Candy Cake Cake) are still locked on the appliances and display "Goal" even though I have completed both Decidering Factor and Better Butter. I did not receive either recipe (Cranberry Cider and Candy Cake Cake) as a reward for completing these 2 goals.

So the goals have extended until Feb. 9 but what good is it if they are not awarding the prizes?

Can't cook these recipes with them locked and this prevents anyone from finishing the goals.

Without the Cranberry Cider you can't get the Candy Cane Cake and without the Candy Cane Cake you can't get the Mince Pie which will ultimately prevent you from getting the end prize the Ginger Clause!

kooky panda
01-22-12, 10:07 AM
There is a serious error right now with the Decidering Factor and Better Butter Goals.

So the goals have extended until Feb. 9 but what good is it if they are not awarding the prizes?

Can't cook these recipes with them locked and this prevents anyone from finishing the goals.

You will need to make sure you complete all the goals in the group to get the prize.

You can see which quest you're working on by looking at the end picture in the quest. One is mince pie, the other is candy cane cake. You can also see how close you are by looking at the status bar. If it's all colored in, you're working on the last set of goals for that quest.

sweettreatsbakery
01-23-12, 10:29 PM
I finished Decidering Factor and I did not receive my Cranberry Cider. This recipe should have unlocked when I completed the Decidering Factor Goal but it did not. Who do I report this to so they can check my account and unlock it for me?

The next goal step after Decidering Factor is Better Butter. I also finished Better Butter Goal and I am now on the Saving Chillby Goal. The problem is I need the Cranberry Cider recipe to make the 40 Cranberry Ciders for the Saving Chillby Goal which will ultimately unlock the Candy Cane Cake.

Without the Cranberry Cider I cannot unlock the Candy Cane Cake or finish A Spoonful of Sugar where I need to make 30 Candy Cane Cakes to get the Mince Pie.

awong3
03-01-12, 06:24 PM
I am in the same boat. Both of my items are still locked the candy cane cake and the cranberry cider!! Will these ever get unlocked!!!!