PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Gifting Neighbors?

laVirtualCloset
01-21-12, 11:17 PM
My last question of the night . . .

Is there a limit on how many gifts you give? I know you can only accept 20 but I wasn't sure if you can only give a certain number. I've added new neighbors and I'm unable to gift them. I'm unsure if its my max or theirs. I want to be a good neighbor and plan accordingly.

nmishii
01-21-12, 11:38 PM
There is not a limit on how many gifts you can give. There is a max of 2000 neighbors, and if you have 2000, you can send them all a gift. But you can only send a person a gift once every 24 hours.

If you cannot send a person a gift, they may have accepted 20 already for the day, or it hasn't been 24 hours since you last sent them a gift.

laVirtualCloset
01-21-12, 11:41 PM
Thanks for clarifying! Good night

minizozo
01-23-12, 07:26 AM
I am so frustrated with receiving gifts. What am I doing wrong??? I gift back back, but can not use the gift? It just sits there and says use gift. Well I try, but it still will not let me. I hate these gifts!!

kattybell
01-23-12, 07:29 AM
I am so frustrated with receiving gifts. What am I doing wrong??? I gift back back, but can not use the gift? It just sits there and says use gift. Well I try, but it still will not let me. I hate these gifts!!

Your gifts should appear in the catalog section in the front part. You should be able to use them if you have space to do so.