PDA

View Full Version : Forceclose

micogal
01-21-12, 04:04 PM
Is anyone else having issues today? Constantly forceclosing on me. I actually started counting and has done it 18 times in the past hour. Have shut device off, uninstalled/reinstalled app, cleared cache and all of that. Nothing is helping.

micogal
01-21-12, 04:06 PM
Btw i am using Droid 3

pinkster73
01-21-12, 04:13 PM
Is it on your SD card?

micogal
01-21-12, 04:21 PM
No its not on there. I also keep getting the message that its an online game and requires internet connection but there's nothing wrong with my internet.

pinkster73
01-21-12, 04:30 PM
Try moving it to your SD card. Other then doing that, and all the things you already did, I'm not sure.

Anyone else?

micogal
01-21-12, 04:31 PM
Able to get back in now but went to visit a nbr and forceclose again. :(

Mkay86
01-21-12, 04:53 PM
Sometimes my force close menu pops up. The options it gives me are "force close, wait, or report." I hit "wait" and wait a second or two and then everything is fine and I can play my game like normal. It does this on both games I play and has been doing it for months. Try it and see if it works for you. Good luck.

kooky panda
01-21-12, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a memory issue maybe. As Pink suggested, try moving the game to your SD card.
You can also try to clear your cache and also make sure that you have the most current update(version) for your device.

micogal
01-21-12, 05:22 PM
Thank you guys so much for the suggestions. You guys were right it seemed to be a memory issue. I went in and deleted several apps I dont use and then cleared my cache it seems to have fixed it. Not only that but it alsp sped my game up and alsp seemed to fix glitches I was having quite a bit with the Fashion app. So problem solved. Thank you guys again so much.

kooky panda
01-21-12, 07:37 PM
yeah!!!! thanks coming back and letting us know.:D

shamei
01-21-12, 10:23 PM
Happen to me once yesterday while trying to buy gems.. Droid user too.