PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Weekly Updates?

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:58 PM
So, sort of strange how Team Lava says there will be weekly updates and there aren't any?!?!? Did anybody get any updates after the Snowshoe and Basset Hound?

yo3ana
01-21-12, 04:01 PM
They must be so busy with RS FS BS FSS to release valentine Updates etc and take out existing bugs not to mention the mass gem lost caused by goals unfinished and complaints

Rachael98
01-21-12, 04:42 PM
As it's a new game, I'm sure it'll come soon.

But also wait until Tuesday as they can sometimes roll out slowly.

barleycoon
01-21-12, 05:01 PM
I really hope we get updates when TL have time, and if we do I'm sure they will be just as special as the updates we recieve in our other games.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 05:03 PM
Yeah; I really loved the Snowshoe/Basset Hound update from last week; it was amazing, especially since they were COIN animals!!!!! Can't wait for the next one! :)

4princesses
01-22-12, 03:06 AM
I put a golden retriever on yesterday morning and it said 2 day, now it says 11 hours so I'm wondering if the times have changed. Also the pen are taking 24 hours to construct now. Ive bred a Balinese, and the pet was ready but now I've got to wait 24 hours for the pen to be built, so really, an 8 hour animal is 36 hours :(

Rachael98
01-22-12, 06:01 AM
I put a golden retriever on yesterday morning and it said 2 day, now it says 11 hours so I'm wondering if the times have changed. Also the pen are taking 24 hours to construct now. Ive bred a Balinese, and the pet was ready but now I've got to wait 24 hours for the pen to be built, so really, an 8 hour animal is 36 hours :(

They keep tweaking things...don't worry about things like that:cool: