PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Questions

newbie99
01-21-12, 12:02 PM
I have a couple questions about neighbors listed below:
1) When you visit a neighbor, you receive coins and/or experience. How is the amount determined?
2) Is watering free? I see +1 and -1 when I water a neighbor farm.
3) I accidentally removed a neighbor, can I get the neighbor back w/o the person knowing?
4) Is there a search function for stormid name?

sourlicorice2
01-21-12, 12:56 PM
1. I don't know how this determined. Someone else may though.
2. Watering is free. The +1 and -1 are just the xp you get. Not sure about the - 1 but I do know watering is free.
3. There is no way to get the nbr back without them knowing as u would have to reinvite them and they'd have to accept so would therefore know u deleted them. But if u can find the nbr just apologize and tell them it was by accident and ask for their ID again so u can reinvite. I've done that several times. If they get mad then they weren't worth having as nbrs anyways. Mistakes happen.
4. There isn't a search function to find someone's ID.

newbie99
01-21-12, 01:24 PM
Thank you for the answers.

barleycoon
01-21-12, 01:29 PM
We get coins or XP for visiting nbrs, it really helps if we have many nbrs. Some players have over 1000 nbrs that's a lot of coins.

pinkster73
01-21-12, 01:34 PM
Thanks. (Ten)

nmishii
01-21-12, 03:02 PM
1) I believe its random and there is an equal chance of getting coins, XPs, or coins/XPs.
2) The +1 means that 1 is added to your star count, which determines your star rating.
The -1 means that you have watered one more plot and decrements from the 10 you start with for a neighbor, 5 for community member.