PDA

View Full Version : Device discrimination

rubylane
01-21-12, 09:49 AM
I don't understand why it is that some people have access to different merchandise than others........I have neighbors that purchased heart box tables, heart balloons etc.... I can't :confused:Why is that every time u turn around this group has this and another can't get it????. That's not even to mention disappearing gems. The fact I had to wait 3 weeks for my game to transfer over, I was told that I had to create a new storm ID purchased gems. Then low and behold after spending my cash. They transferred my game to my new device. And oops they could not give me back my gems or items I purchased with them....IDK sometimes it feels like team lava. Enjoys taking money and not performing with a high moral level of integrity .......maybe that's just me"

barleycoon
01-21-12, 09:54 AM
The items are released Friday to Tuesday for new updates, so it's random as to when the update is recieved by the player.

pinkster73
01-21-12, 10:04 AM
Or if you are on Android, you won't get the same content. You will have less then ios. And then there are the random offers....

niccy79
01-22-12, 12:20 AM
I don't understand why it is that some people have access to different merchandise than others........I have neighbors that purchased heart box tables, heart balloons etc.... I can't :confused:Why is that every time u turn around this group has this and another can't get it????. That's not even to mention disappearing gems. The fact I had to wait 3 weeks for my game to transfer over, I was told that I had to create a new storm ID purchased gems. Then low and behold after spending my cash. They transferred my game to my new device. And oops they could not give me back my gems or items I purchased with them....IDK sometimes it feels like team lava. Enjoys taking money and not performing with a high moral level of integrity .......maybe that's just me"

U can report these complaints to itunes and they will beable to help get u a refund! Just go into apps and do a search for restaurant story bakery story etc...then scroll down to the bottom of the page to report ur issues! I had issues with TL and they did not help me at all!!! But itunes will help u! Goodluck!

Rachael98
01-22-12, 02:15 AM
Unfortunately TL's advice during a transfer is explicitly that you shouldn't create a new account on the new device and make it one that you want to keep (ie. buying gems etc.).
Also, the updates roll out slowly, some content is iOS only, and some content has been removed from the Store as it's seasonal or limited time.