PDA

View Full Version : Still stuck on level 25

pandtfarm
01-21-12, 06:26 AM
I know that there is nothing past 25 yet but I'm stuck at level 25 :( and have like 20,000 Points and my bar hasn't even started to count down to the next level. I also had this problem getting to level 25 from 20. Please fix!!!

MiniLaura
01-21-12, 06:32 AM
SO confused. You know that there are no levels past level 25, yet you're wondering why you can't get past level 25?

You can't go higher than level 25 because there are no levels past level 25. The bar can't count down to the next level because there is no next level. You will continue to accumulate XP, and if they add more levels, you will be automatically moved up to whatever level is appropriate for you. For example, I was at the level 20 cap for a long time. TL added five more levels and I was automatically moved up to level 25.

pandtfarm
01-21-12, 06:43 AM
I'm wondering because I wanted to make sure that it will happen. I visit my neighbors and the ones on level 25 have a bar that is moving so I want to make sure there is not a problem with my shop. Plus it did not automatically bump me to 25, I had to post on here and it took almost a week to adjust.

MiniLaura
01-21-12, 07:12 AM
I just checked a bunch of neighbors some at 25 and some at lower levels. When you visit anyone the XP bar is always in the exact same place. Check it for yourself. I guess when you visit others you can't really see their XP progress.

barleycoon
01-21-12, 09:57 AM
I know that there is nothing past 25 yet but I'm stuck at level 25 :( and have like 20,000 Points and my bar hasn't even started to count down to the next level. I also had this problem getting to level 25 from 20. Please fix!!!

Hopefully, if we might have new levels added as the XP is adding. It may be possible to go up several levels then.

tatertotbug7199
01-22-12, 09:20 AM
You'll automatically bump up to whatever level is appropriate for you XP amount when new levels are released.

peterific
03-11-12, 09:10 PM
Uhh yeah there is levels past 25!!! A bunch of my neighbors are in the 30s and I've seen a level 40 before!

JohnDede
03-12-12, 06:09 AM
I jumped from 25 to level 31, IIRC. They just haven't filled in the gap yet. Doesn't matter, since the new levels don't release anything new associated with the new higher levels yet. The new animals are still coming in weekly updates. Valentine is supposed to go away. Hopefully the missing levels will be there, in new version.