PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Restaurant Story

Unregistered
10-28-10, 01:46 AM
I have a question in restaurant story, my Storm8 ID is geoffrey_sky. After collected my neighbors gift, it will save in "My Gifts". If the neighbors gave me the same food. It will add together. For example, three neighbors gave me the food " Stew". in fact, the total of this food is 450. But when I put in the counter, it only have 150. Less 300. Why ?

Unregistered
10-28-10, 07:47 AM
I have a question in restaurant story, my Storm8 ID is geoffrey_sky. After collected my neighbors gift, it will save in "My Gifts". If the neighbors gave me the same food. It will add together. For example, three neighbors gave me the food " Stew". in fact, the total of this food is 450. But when I put in the counter, it only have 150. Less 300. Why ?

Have this problem too but if you go back later you'll find that the rest has been added on

Unregistered
03-16-11, 07:20 AM
Do you have also a solution for my problem? My people can't come into my restaurant, while there is no stuff that blocked the way or something. So they keep staying at the door. very annoying

Unregistered
03-16-11, 07:24 AM
Do you have also a solution for my problem? My people can't come into my restaurant, while there is no stuff that blocked the way or something. So they keep staying at the door. very annoying

I had the same issue after I updated (which I regret). Try powering off your device for 5 minutes or so and then going back to your game. It worked for me with out the hassle of un-installing and re-installing the app.