PDA

View Full Version : Problem with losing coins

fecsuper
01-21-12, 04:15 AM
Hello.
I am experimenting something very strange.
When I enter RS, it give me my offline earnings, but the coins are not ADDING complete to my account.

For example, today for 6 hours of sleeping I earn 52,000, my balance was 2,000 and my new balance now is 12,000. This means that I loose 40,000

I know RS have some issues to fix, but this should be #1 to do.

I am playing on an ANDROID last version RS, Galaxy Indulge.

Do anyone know a Trick to restore this bug?

barleycoon
01-21-12, 04:23 AM
This is a known issue with RS, TL are currently investigating. It may help to try deleting the app and redownloading, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Also could try restarting your device.

queentina3
01-21-12, 07:46 AM
Here is the trick I use for BS, where I was constantly losing 80,000+ every single day.

Once all the screens have come up and you've "x" out of them (don't accept/give anything from your news feed yet), you get the "welcome screen". As soon as that screen disappears and customers start walking in, force close your app (I use the home/house button) on your device. Then go back into your game, go to messages and your news feed and complete those actions. Once that is done your coins should have been applied and stuck now. If they haven't applied yet, they will in a little while and even if you do go to do other things, they should still stick.

This is the work-around TL advised me to do on BS and so far, *crossing fingers*, it seems to be working.

fecsuper
01-21-12, 10:48 AM
Here is the trick I use for BS, where I was constantly losing 80,000+ every single day.

Once all the screens have come up and you've "x" out of them (don't accept/give anything from your news feed yet), you get the "welcome screen". As soon as that screen disappears and customers start walking in, force close your app (I use the home/house button) on your device. Then go back into your game, go to messages and your news feed and complete those actions. Once that is done your coins should have been applied and stuck now. If they haven't applied yet, they will in a little while and even if you do go to do other things, they should still stick.

This is the work-around TL advised me to do on BS and so far, *crossing fingers*, it seems to be working.

Thanks a lot, I am going to try it tomorrow morning. This was what I was looking for, Thanks again

fecsuper
01-21-12, 07:29 PM
GOOD news !!!! I am not losing coins anymore.

Yes Queetina3, it works, let me explain you how it is working for me.

You open your restaurant normally, and you receive the screen with your earning coins.
You can still closing all appearing (news, gifts, request, ect.)
I close all of them, with out accepting anything.
When you are at your restaurant, you can exit RS, (even if your coins haven't lost yet).
Then you restart Again your RS, and DONE !!!
Your coins will be there, and will NOT DISAPPEAR anymore in that session.
when you go to sleep, and return, you have to do again the procedure.

I AM VERY HAPPY, no more COINS loosing.

queentina3
01-21-12, 08:10 PM
Yup, that is how I have to do it in Bakery. I haven't had the coin losing issue in any of the other games yet, but if I see it happening I'll just to what I've done for BS.

I do hope they get whatever the issue is resolved soon, it's a pain having to go out, then in again, just to keep what we've earned. LOL

fecsuper
01-22-12, 10:46 AM
BAD NEWS !
I have just lost 52,000 coins.
And I could not restore them, with the procedure I wrote.

Please be caution

I am angry, those money was for an SIZE UPGRADE, now I have to wait 6 more hours, and see if the new coins do not disappear again.

fecsuper
03-04-12, 07:29 PM
The original procedure WORKS.
but there is another bug, that mix with the losing coins issue.
that make me think the original procedure was not working.
But YES it works.
Let me explain what happened to me that time.

When you start cooking food, you have to be sure that your phone send the info to TL server. sometimes when you start cooking some food, and you are in a hurry to log out, you will experiment this Other type of loosing cooking food. As if you did not ask to cook, the cooking recipe just disappear and you lost your time.

Here is the second Trick, for a COMPLETE THREAD.
When you Start cooking, and you a re in a hurry to turn off your phone, you need to enter your WALL and your NEWS tabs, this force a REFRESH on your Phone information.

Logout RS and Now just for caution, restart RS again, and check your food is cooking before going LOGOUT.

Summary:
You open your restaurant normally, and you receive the screen with your earning coins.
You can still closing all appearing (news, gifts, request, ect.)
I close all of them, with out accepting anything.
When you are at your restaurant, you can exit RS, (even if your coins haven't lost yet).
Then you restart Again your RS, and DONE !!!
Your coins will be there, and will NOT DISAPPEAR anymore in that session.
when you go to sleep, and return, you have to do again the procedure.

When finish and want to logout.
Logout RS and Now just for caution, restart RS again, and check your food is cooking before going LOGOUT.

Thanks.

queentina3
03-04-12, 08:57 PM
I'm glad that it still works. I have yet to run into a losing coin issue since moving over to the iPad, and hope it doesn't come back as I really don't want to have to start doing that whole procedure again.