PDA

View Full Version : Goals aren't showing

mimitush
01-21-12, 03:19 AM
I have recently got a new iPod touch and transferred my "pet shop story" and "zoo story 2" accounts. The pet shop is all good, but the "zoo story 2" goals are not even showing !! It's like there are No goals at all, and I had at least 6 active goals. My Storm8 ID is mimitush, and my level is 21.

PLEASE HELP ! The game is no fun without the goals :(

barleycoon
01-21-12, 04:20 AM
Try deleting the app and redownloading, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. It might be not all the game transferred properly, so deleting it may help. Please let us know if the goals still don't appear, thank you.

Rachael98
01-21-12, 04:30 AM
It probably won't be transferring issues, actually, but you can try deleting/redownloading.

Then post back to say what happened.

mimitush
01-21-12, 05:41 AM
It worked, thank you :)

Rachael98
01-21-12, 07:56 AM
It worked, thank you :)

That's great - happy...goaling?

ariana_s
01-23-12, 11:21 AM
I tried redownloading the game but my goals are still missing. Does anyone have any others ideas to help get the goals back??

barleycoon
01-23-12, 11:45 AM
I tried redownloading the game but my goals are still missing. Does anyone have any others ideas to help get the goals back??

Could try restarting your device, if the goals still don't show. Try emailing support@teamlava.com include your storm8 ID, and the game it's occurring on.

kooky panda
01-23-12, 11:47 AM

Goals are not available for all devices at this time.

It is possible that Goals are not available for your device at this time, as these are currently not available to all players. We hope to have this feature enabled for all users soon.