PDA

View Full Version : Thank you deadpan, deadpix and other helpers

Unregistered
10-28-10, 01:45 AM
I would like to thank you and other people who have been of great help to me. Whoever suggested blocking the door is a genus! Since I have been doing that, my food that I cook after hours is still on the counters in the morning.

I had been really struggling with the game when reading this forum I came across a reply to a thread about cooking all day, working, other activities and feeling overwhelmed by the "zombie herd". Many good tips were there about blocking the door after restaurant hours (that was pure genuis! There were also time management tricks to help you keep things working when you are unavailable. I read all the suggestions carefully and my game took off immediately. Many thanks to you great ppl who take the time to help the newb. A lot of questions can be answered just by reading The FAQs and the forums.

There was a lady who wanted to access the cookbook separately from an occupied stove. Someone suggested using managed your food but not to choose anything. I am quite clusmy with things of that nature so I figured out a way to view your cookbook. When you have an empty oven or stove, open the cookbook and take screen shots. You do this by pushing down your power button at the same time as your home button. Then you can store your cookbook in you photos and they are there for you to peruse when you want to. Another lady advised to swap stoves for ovens and keep the one you are not using in the inventory. With my heart in my mouth, I tried it and it worked! I have no problen getting things I bought for coins out of inventory. I also just add one gift at a time on to my counters.

It seems to me that people these days do not know how to research to find info and just come screaming in here. I got most of my help, not from posting things that were already discussed in other posts. Be patient and read the form and your FAQ's carefully. Most of your questions will be answered by the wonderful ppl who take time out of their busy lives to answers these questions.

So thanks guys! You helped me alot and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it.!

I am really enjoying my game and while I have complaints, thiat topic is not for this post. Just wanted to thank all those who have taken the time to help us out.

deadpix
10-28-10, 07:55 AM
Awwww! Shucks! Now you've made me wanna hide ma self... ahyuk! ahyuk!

But seriously, you're welcome. I really enjoy this game and hope that others would too, despite the glitches, so I occasionally drop a hint or suggest a workaround to improve the (slightly glitched) playing experience or crack a joke to lighten the often heavy mood in this forum; though I admit sometimes gripping about the out-of-sync issues myself.

Cheers

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:52 AM
Yo deadpan whats ur rs id?