PDA

View Full Version : Question about "Blocking" storm ids

carabios2
01-20-12, 10:52 PM
Just wanted to ask, I found my spouse flirting on a girls wall, even asking her age, gender and name. When I asked him about it, he denied the flirt and said it was harmless. When I told him it was inappropriate :mad: and I asked her to add me (so I could get proof off her wall), she blocked me.

I really would have appreciated having this, however, now I feel horrible. I've never been blocked and hope that Team Lava doesn't consider me as doing anything inappropriate.

So how does someone officially block another?
Sorry maybe it's all TMI.

143Blue
01-20-12, 10:53 PM
u cant block ppl its a glitch. happens all the time just reload the shop and try again

pinkster73
01-20-12, 10:55 PM
It's not possible to block someone in game. When that happens its a glitch. You're not blocked.

You can report things to TL support if you need to and they deal with it.

And smack your husband :)

pinkbarbie123
01-20-12, 11:04 PM
How would your husband even know if it was a girl he was flirting with. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if he's that desperate to try to flirt with someone he can't even see or has no idea what they look like you may want to go all inspector gadget on his you know what. But don't snoop if you aren't prepared to deal with the consequences. Women always say we want to know, but do we?

Jonezy93
01-21-12, 07:16 AM
Sorry this is happening carabios and both pinkster and pinkbarbie are giving great advise, though even if you decide to go into inspector gadget mode I still think you should smack him. Even a "Gibbs Head Slap" would work.

Rachael98
01-21-12, 07:55 AM
I agree with Pinkster.

But anyway, there's currently no way to block via TeamLava's games.

kooky panda
01-21-12, 08:24 AM
When you get a message that someone has blocked you, it means that you went offline in the game. Go back home , then try again and you should be able to post. If not, force close your game.