PDA

View Full Version : Customers wanting sushi while looking at my fish

pinkbarbie123
01-20-12, 09:41 PM
I know the issue of pop ups has been addressed, but plz give it a rest. Everyone that comes in my pet shop is wanting sushi and they are buying my fish. Just doesn't seem right. There needs to be a limit on how many times these stupid pop ups and advertisements come up in each game. It's flipping ridiculous. How bout once a day. Not 5 pop ups each time you enter in each of your shops and then when you clear off your racks from likes you accidentally hit a customer and it takes you to download another story. Then after you scream and cuss you go back to your shop and it happens all over again with the pop ups.

lupi123
01-20-12, 09:51 PM
I found a work around the adds. I just download the games - they are free - , install, open and delete. No more pop ups.
I sometimes play the games a little. I found my favorite game, farm story, by downloading treasury story from an advertisement in another game. Treasure story had a pop up list with the story games that used to show up all the time, really annoying. One day I downloaded farm story out of curiosity, now it is one of my favorite games. I do not play the initial game nor treasure story anymore.