PDA

View Full Version : Halloween FS version no longer to be supported?

AuntyRose32
01-20-12, 09:21 PM
Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I couldn't find it.

I play on Halloween version of FS because I much prefer the colors on this version, they are much richer and seem to have more depth than the original version which seems a bit washed out to me. Anyway when I opened this version today one of those 'HOORAY' boxes appeared on my screen basically telling me I need to 'download the latest version of FS as the version I'm playing on will no longer be supported and that my farm will be waiting for me in the new version'

Does this mean the Halloween version will be gone altogether? I'm just hesitant to download the new version because of all the problems with downloading the Christmas version....I just got my emojis back! and don't want to loose them again not to mention all the other possible glitches that come with new versions!

Can anyone tell me if they have seen this box and gone ahead with the new download and if there where any problems with it? Thanks

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 10:14 PM
You can probably still play it but u won't get the updates if you do. I'm on the regular version now (just switched back. I was playing the Xmas one). I've had no problems with the regular. If there is a Valentines version coming out I haven't gotten it yet so can't say if their is any problems with it.

pegasus2010
01-21-12, 06:03 AM
Same notice on FS Christmas. There are no new downloads at the app store. I assume this notice means switch back to plain/old 1.9 version?

sourlicorice2
01-21-12, 07:26 AM
Same notice on FS Christmas. There are no new downloads at the app store. I assume this notice means switch back to plain/old 1.9 version?

I believe you are correct.

AuntyRose32
01-22-12, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Will go ahead and install.