PDA

View Full Version : I love waiting for 2 days for breeding an animal!

laughingpanda
01-20-12, 04:54 PM
How about making it longer, so I don't play the game as often?

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 10:20 PM
Lol I just quit Zoo Story 15 minutes ago cause I got bored with the game because of the long breeding and expansion times. I can just imagine how many more will quit if they made them longer.

pinkbarbie123
01-20-12, 10:31 PM
Yes, I downloaded it to see what everyone was saying about the excessive costs and I started playing it. It's really kind of boring. I'm not going to spend money and 25 dollars for another breeding basket is ridiculous. The breeding times are excessive.

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 10:53 PM
I didn't care about the gem cost of stuff as I wasn't going to spend money on Pet Story anyways but the long breeding and expanding times was too much and made the game boring. If they added more baskets (not gem ones) to breed in it may not have been so bad.

Jonezy93
01-21-12, 07:27 AM
I bought a pack of 250 gems so i could get a spare bed and a few animals early on and wish I hadn't. After I bought the bed (luckily) and a pet half of the gems I had left disappeared and I felt *****ed, especially after TL blew me off about it. I've continued to play because the game has potential and I hope it will get better. But once I get to a certain point (not breeding a turtle for a week - even with 2 beds) I'm done. After this experience, all the annoying pop ups about other stories and reading complaints from users in those stories, I'm done with TL as well. Think I'll buy a Wii and bowl instead. It's less expensive!

pinkbarbie123
01-22-12, 07:21 PM
I love my wii and all the sim games are fun. It's really less expensive and more interaction. If you think about we spend money on items like pianos and couches yet the customers don't use them. There should be some more interaction in the items we buy. If they can do it in a $30 game like the sims TL should be able to implement it.

cakeandpie
01-22-12, 11:30 PM
The breeding times really do stink. It gets kind of boring as you get up in the higher levels because all you can do is wait on your animals to breed and save up money for really expensive animals like the orangutan. So many animals are a day or more. I guess TL figures that if you can breed too quickly then you'll be done with the game and leave it?

sourlicorice2
01-23-12, 07:18 AM
The breeding times really do stink. It gets kind of boring as you get up in the higher levels because all you can do is wait on your animals to breed and save up money for really expensive animals like the orangutan. So many animals are a day or more. I guess TL figures that if you can breed too quickly then you'll be done with the game and leave it?

Lol If it was what they figured they were wrong. I quit cause it took too long. They need to find a better balance in the breeding and expanding times.

ipaddolo
01-24-12, 11:27 AM
I left the game

atlantisonearth
01-24-12, 02:31 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/9q8aoy.jpg

laughingpanda
02-06-12, 10:15 AM

I guess they've listened because some are 4-5 days!

pinkster73
02-06-12, 10:19 AM
I guess they've listened because some are 4-5 days!

Wow. My attention span couldn't handle that.

iusedtobedigusr
02-06-12, 10:48 AM
Lol. Yep I think I have 5-4 day, 2-5 day and 1-7 Day still on my list to do. Not counting the 15-2 day I still have. If I never miss starting one the second one is ready, I figure it will be mid to late July before done just what I have now.

iusedtobedigusr
02-06-12, 10:54 AM
Edit : Forgot the 4-3 day breeds too.

Limaxa
02-06-12, 11:44 AM
It's stupid but otherwise people would have completed their Animals too fast...? I can't think of any other reasons

iusedtobedigusr
02-08-12, 07:07 PM
It's stupid but otherwise people would have completed their Animals too fast...? I can't think of any other reasons

I can think of One, to sell the overpriced breeding stations.

atlantisonearth
02-08-12, 07:20 PM
I can think of One, to sell the overpriced breeding stations.

Or, while waiting you would be really sleepy and accidentally purchase 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 gems and breed your pets INSTANTLY!