PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update Is Here! Oh, wait... no it's just the popup and nothing new.

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 02:49 PM
So, got the popup telling me the Weekly Update is here and to check out the new Wood Sliced Table and Stove Fireplace.

Well, I guess all that IS new is the popup because I have nothing new at all in my design tabs.

fodi
01-20-12, 03:01 PM
I just experienced the same a few minutes ago, tables and fireplaces okay, but stove fireplace in FS? For a sec I had no idea where I was: Restaurant, Bakery 

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 03:05 PM
I just experienced the same a few minutes ago, tables and fireplaces okay, but stove fireplace in FS? For a sec I had no idea where I was: Restaurant, Bakery 

You have the new table and fireplace? I still get the popup but nothing new. Also, yeah - it said Stove Fireplace. Ever seen one? They aren't necessarily just for cooking...

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 03:07 PM
Ok, got them now finally. It's a stovepipe fireplace, didn't include that last part.

sumnboutme
01-20-12, 03:23 PM
I don't have either....is this for FS? :confused:

xSnowyOwlx
01-20-12, 03:31 PM
Fashion, not Farm.

I know people confuse Fashion and Farm when some people use FS since they both start with an F. Some people like to use FsS for Fashion.

fodi
01-20-12, 03:31 PM
You have the new table and fireplace? I still get the popup but nothing new. Also, yeah - it said Stove Fireplace. Ever seen one? They aren't necessarily just for cooking...

It's just that there are so many other bug issues with BS that I didn't know what to think for a minute, I simply thought everything got mixed up 

sumnboutme
01-20-12, 05:25 PM
Fashion, not Farm.

I know people confuse Fashion and Farm when some people use FS since they both start with an F. Some people like to use FsS for Fashion.

Gotcha, thanks!

pinkster73
01-20-12, 05:29 PM
I just say farm now. No room for confusion

sourlicorice2
01-20-12, 09:51 PM
I was very dissapointed in the updates for Farm and Fashion. Only one coin and one gem item each. I hope next week will be better and worth looking forward to. If not Ill quickly lose my excitement over looking forward to new updates. Restaurant was the only one that got good updates. Bakery I don't know yet as I have to wait till Tuesday which I hate :-(

mabel2010
01-24-12, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I was disappointed by the updates. I have the wood table and fireplace stove...it's a steel drum stove. Really? What are we, hobos? And I still don't have the valentine wear yet. I'll try to be patient.